Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AK737FO

Ok - lets get this party started.

Bill is speaking tomorrow at an aviation conference. The rumors on the line have been pretty good as to what he will have to say. Actually, they have been some of the most creative rumors I have ever heard!

So, with less than 24 hours until we know the truth, what say you?

I could put out two completely different rumors that are pretty good right now, but I don't want to stifle ya'lls creative juices.

Letter rip tatter chip!

Couple new cities , a few new airplanes, Horizon becomes Alaska air express, or some variation on that. Oh and I ( Bill ) get a big fat bonus for the record profits!!! And you sucka pilots settled for less than your should have!!! HAHA!

Speaking of the iPad, for us Misfit Toys/furloughees, what's going on with them?

My guess for Bill's speech: To help out in these hard financial times, 60yr+ pilots get to have an FO for Christmas dinner.

you are buying Jetblue

sigh...

thanks Dog...we couldn't go a whole week without someone mentioning a circle jerk with JB.

Things have actually been quiet...almost too quiet...or, I'm just not talking to the right people lately.

Buying/merging with Hawaiian, ordering 30 737-800s, ordering 12 737-900ERs, adding 5 new city pairs, all furloughed pilots to be back by Summer, pilot hiring to commence next Fall, blah blah blah blah... in a year or two, we'll be gobbled up by Delta.

Did I miss anything?

Latest resources

Back