Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crickets chirping ((( )))

Baze is right... partly...

Alaska has negotiated something with Boeing... what... we don't know exactly. It may or may/not involve 900ER's. ALPA negotiations with the company already prove that.

Read the 8K's. Obviously AS needs more lift. Whether it is a 737, 787, DHC-8-400, or ERJ (quarter pay) it remains to be seen.

Something is up and we will find out.

Based on what I've heard recently, I wouldn't expect some "big announcement" anytime soon. more of slow "organic" growth that we're sort of used too.

Mookie

Last edited:
Based on what I've heard recently, I wouldn't expect some "big announcement" anytime soon. more of slow "organic" growth that we're sort of used too.

Mookie

That would certainly be more believable than any of the rumors. Willing to bet that growth will come in the form of larger planes replacing smaller planes. More asm but no more planes. I'll believe we will be adding aircraft and growing the pilot group when it actually happens. When's the last time that happened around here?

That would certainly be more believable than any of the rumors. Willing to bet that growth will come in the form of larger planes replacing smaller planes. More asm but no more planes. I'll believe we will be adding aircraft and growing the pilot group when it actually happens. When's the last time that happened around here?

The latter happened before the age 65 ruling.

787's? You're dreaming. Not gonna happen. Ever.

Baze is right... partly...

Alaska has negotiated something with Boeing... what... we don't know exactly. It may or may/not involve 900ER's. ALPA negotiations with the company already prove that.

Read the 8K's. Obviously AS needs more lift. Whether it is a 737, 787, DHC-8-400, or ERJ (quarter pay) it remains to be seen.

Something is up and we will find out.

AAG mgmt is too hard up to go away from the single fleet that they have/are planning for their two different pilot groups. There is a plan but will it be the same stuff or will they branch out? I bet we will know within a month.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back