Alaska ANYONE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pandasfly said:
I just received the phone call today for a second interview!

How long did it take to get that second call??

Writing the Auto-Biography

For those of you that got the second phase, what type of auto-biography did you write? Were they all done in the 1st person (I...I...I...) or did any of you go the route of 3rd person (Bob...Mr. Smith...He...) I've always disliked writing about myself saying "I" over and over. Feel free to PM with answers.

Thanks - Baja.

BTW - Flythere, I hear they call for the 2nd phase a few days after phase one. Good luck!

2nd call

I interviewed last Tuesday and they said they'd call me by today (Thursday) to let me know if I would be doing round 2. Unfortunately I got the, "thank for applying and you are eligible to reapply within a year" call today.

Hey USFlyer... any word? They've kept you hanging for a while now!

Baja,
I didn't feel like I did my best. I thought there was a small chance I'd get interview #2. But, it was really my first interview. I was handed my regional job since I interned there before I applied as a pilot. I also only had 820 PIC when they called me for this interview. So whatever. I was surprised they even called me. I don't know one person that works there, no silver bullet, and never went to a job fair. I just applied online and got a call shortly after.

SG - Thanks for the reply. Hang in there and keep at it. Sounds like you have the right attitude, just keep re-applying.

Baja.

Latest resources

Back