• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska ANYONE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got it too. I was hoping I was the only one but I know it was a mass email to everyone.

I did go to the WAI conference though so I'm expecting a call soon.

/sarcasm with like .00001% of hope mixed in.

Ace McCoy said:
I did go to the WAI conference though so I'm expecting a call soon.

/sarcasm with like .00001% of hope mixed in.

Believe me dude, I couldn't have been any more surprised when they called me. No internal recs, all I did was put in some face time at the conference. So, it's possible...

Thanks for the input

Well thanks for the input and I wish everyone luck in getting an interview. If you have interviewed please share with us that have not and if you are going to interview please don't forget about the people that are still waiting to get a call.

This thread hopefully will stay going and anything regarding ALASKA will be posted on this thread so you do not have to bounce around thread to thread.

Good luck to all and help keep this thread going!

Just keeping this thread at the top!

Has anyone heard from Alaska yet. I know a couple people are interviewing soon, good luck, and don't forget about the rest of us. Any news at Alaska, anyone?

Whew! Made it through the first interview, just got the call for the second.

Soo... does anyone have any info on what differentiates the two board interviews, other than they're with different people? Just wondering if the content of the second interview is noticeably different from the first in any way??

Thanks...

They put me up at the Comfort Inn SeaTac. Nice place, literally right down the road from the training center, and a great restaurant (Roaster's) within an easy walk. Oh, and a nice little park across the street, on a lake. Airport hotel areas usually suck, but this one isn't too bad.

Latest resources

Back