• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran T.A. = Vote NO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The question is, were you out on OJI and engaging in the activiites that you are accused? (changing tire, operating a jack, under the hood of your car). If you were, your are in the wrong...period!

I just want you to know from a professional pilot like myself to a toad like yourself. You are a piece of crap! Thank God people like you are a minority. I can only guess your background.

Wow, dc9guys post really ticked me off. However, it's just not worth it to argue with such an obvious management troll.

I don't work at AirTran, and likely never will (location, location) but this obviously abusive and trumped up unlawful firing has made me livid.

Last edited:
Isn't it Airtran's policy to not take any medication while on flight duty? So even if you were taking advil for your pain, you would still not be considered fit to fly. So, the advil made you feel better...so you changed your tire...but you couldn't return to flight duty because you were taking advil. Pretty clear cut to me. Good luck man.

Last edited:
The question is, were you out on OJI and engaging in the activiites that you are accused? (changing tire, operating a jack, under the hood of your car). If you were, your are in the wrong...period!

thanks pops.

and you guys still want age 65?

Lear I hope you never have to work another day in your life once your lawyer is finished and punitive damages have been awarded.

I just want you to know from a professional pilot like myself to a toad like yourself. You are a piece of crap! Thank God people like you are a minority. I can only guess your background.
...the grizzled ole ex-Beech 1900 guy speaks bull...but he's only a steer...or is it a heifer... :laugh:

A/C Flown: B727 DC-9 B757 A300 B717

I smell someone with their name on a yellow, Jepp-sized pamphlet. Go back to the bridge you crawled out from under, troll.

Please, just go away.

Latest resources

Back