• Start date
  • Watchers 48

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your are spot on. GK will SWA effect the ATL ops. I know Delta is the big player, but once the operation goes into full swing you will see a lot great productive trips. More time at home with the family. Europe will be in our reach, by 2015. South America ops will go out of HOU. Gk is in the process trying to get US customs full time in HOU. Things that make you go mmmmmm.

Then Space Shuttle Ops to Uranus...... Europe? Really? By 2015? You SWA guys currently aren't trusted to go to Mexico. Am I wrong? South America from Hobby? Let me guess, the Airtran guys can have all of this IF they sign on the dotted line...

Well just like Gen nuts does, J rod is scaaaardddd that his Lovely delta may be affected by little new SWA in ATL.

I am not at Delta yet, but it doesn't appear Delta is too worried about your potential at ATL. You sure haven't affected them in SLC. And it will be great to see you try to expand the departures at ATL by an extra 300 per day. You guys will have to really pay all of those AT people a lot more to see that happen. I can't wait to watch that!

Last edited:
No dog in this race, this just reminded me of....

Your are spot on. GK will SWA effect the ATL ops. I know Delta is the big player, but once the operation goes into full swing you will see a lot great productive trips. More time at home with the family. Europe will be in our reach, by 2015. South America ops will go out of HOU. Gk is in the process trying to get US customs full time in HOU. Things that make you go mmmmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE

Latest resources

Back