• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots will own the SW upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last PC check air person said training not wowed by FAT pilots...gotta get thru upgrade and UOE with that bias??? I'd personally fly SWA FO for a while and get some of the AT stank off...hey but it's your license...

Last PC check air person said training not wowed by FAT pilots...gotta get thru upgrade and UOE with that bias??? I'd personally fly SWA FO for a while and get some of the AT stank off...hey but it's your license...
That's my plan...Since you're in the know, with the check air person an all what's seems to be the problem with all these guys?

Of course they're not wowed, the majority never had any intention of working there, never bought their type rating, and had to learn the '73 on their own. What were they expecting?

Still love the"never wanted to work there" whine. Who flipping cares!! Your company got bought. Ask a UAL guy if he wanted to work at Home Depot and I'll bet he will tell you that was not his plan. Guess what, I don't want to work at AA. If they bought us, I would have two choices and no one cares which I choose.

Of course they're not wowed, the majority never had any intention of working there, never bought their type rating, and had to learn the '73 on their own. What were they expecting?

good points

THIS ^^^ is what is important now. None of us can control what has happened nor did we really have any in the first place. Can we stop bitching and unite? We all will be under whatever new contract we vote in. Stop complaining about what we can't control and let's be the unified group that the company fears and isn't expecting. The feeling sorry for yourself bull******************** is tired.

After the way things went down does anyone really expect to see a unified group?

That is a mathematical impossibility. "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts"

There are numerous other factually incorrect statements in your diatribe as well, most of which involve percentages and upgrades.

Believe what you want, but if your side wasn't afraid of arbitration, the threats and ultimatums wouldn't have been necessary.

Clyde might be throwing bombs but he's right about one thing, I also think more AT pilots deserved to "make the cut"

Ok you do the math and see if I am wrong here. I was going to retire at number 33 on the list before the acquisition. I am now going to retire at number 84.

Taking into account that the combined airline is larger should allow the same percentage increase in the pilot list to go ahead of me to the tune of 9.9 on my retirement day I should be retiring at number 43.

Every year that I am here my relative seniority becomes worse due to airtran having a much younger pilot group.

You are right though I was wrong about the number I lost. It was over 50% of my seniority by the time I retire.

Latest resources

Back