Airtran MEC voted no

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OMFG

The mutual respect was absent in this agreement.

Oh My Feking God that you don't see that.

Watch your mouth.

You don't like threats, eh? No one here is threatening you. Only trying to point out some possibilities. Of course, much of that is moot now, since neither you nor any if your fellow trannies have any say in the matter. Which is unfortunate for those of you who wanted the deal, who realized it was better than an acquired airline should ever hope for. Better than the staple that most of your guys would have taken a year ago. Refresh yourself on your own history.

Speaking of history, Lear indicated that regret is usually a waste of time. Not true, if one uses regret to learn from one's past. Too bad your mec didn't learn anything from the regret felt by frontier and muse pilots.

Last edited:
By the way, if this ends up going poorly for AAI, I'm not sure alpa will be able to survive the blowback, especially after their multiple failures of late. Wonder if pcl will still be bragging that "we are alpa".

Too bad your nc didn't learn anything from the regret felt by frontier and muse pilots.

Reviewing history:

Delta acquired NWA

You never bought Frontier.
In reference to above, when announcing AirTran transaction GK said publicly that pilots will not dictate the outcome of this merger.

Muse had 16 aircraft was around for 6 years and NEVER made money.

I'll add one more, ATA was a garage sale of assets in bankruptcy court not a merger.

It's like saying that SWA and Spirit are the same thing just because both provide low fares. (apples and bananas)

I love that our rampers and FA's are more fired up than us. Had some come up to me today and said WTF. Funny!

It was a good career choice, It was a good careeer choice...........Nope, nothing. I've been trying that for 23 years and it still doesn't work.

respect is earned not given.

Wow,

How did you get through the vetting process at SWA?

How do you treat people that don't work at Southwest?

When you go to buy a burger you must look down on those fastfood workers too because they have not earned your respect yet. What about the hotel van driver or the maid? You must look down on everyone around you outside your family and friends at home and at Southwest then?

Last edited:
Wow,

How did you get through the vetting process at SWA?

How do you treat people that don't work at Southwest?

When you go to buy a burger you must look down on those fastfood workers too because they have not earned your respect yet. What about the hotel van driver or the maid? You must look down on everyone around you outside your family and friends at home and at Southwest then?

not even close dude, let's don't mix apples and oranges. I am here to discuss what happened over there at Airtran. I wasn't here to talk about personal character. I don't know you, and you don't know me so don't go there. I have my views and you have yours.

Alpa has not really respected SWA or SWAPA...I never said YOU personally so don't go there.

Latest resources

Back