• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MEC Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What we've got is a handful of loudmouths on both sides (along with an uninvited third party stirring excrement for amusement), saying the exact same things their counterparts on the other side would be saying if their respective roles were reversed. The radical fringe on the SWA side has a couple of heros and flag bearers who were former Morris guys who actually sued us over that deal so I guess there is always hope for time healing wounds.

Nevertheless, the majority on both sides are reasonable and fair minded people who just want to enjoy a secure career and retire comfortably.

The culture of our industry is more important than any particular airline. There is nothing wrong with fair and equitable even with an inherently broad definition. For the record I don't think either relative or staple are fair and equitable, but I am just one vote that may or may not get to be cast.

There is a lot to be said for treating others as you would expect them to treat you, otherwise, Grandma wouldn't have preached it so often.

I actually hope this thing goes to arbitration because then there will be a third party to despise and blame. In the meantime, there is no reason to expend all this cyberbation getting worked up over hypothetical stuff that is simply out of our control. The future is big enough and bright enough for all of us to enjoy.

Good Post Widow!! Spot on.

This "Message Board" has really turned into more of an entertainment site the last 8 years. But even with the "entertainment" aspect, I still can't understand why these Delta pilots always end up on Southwest threads. I posted awhile back on the "stalking" activity of certain Delta pilots, but for God's sake man, this is really creepy.

Listen, guys, there must be something else you can get involved in (like maybe your children or spouses lives) besides a bitchfest between two airlines that may combine. You guys remind me of people that always butt into other peoples conversations, and have no clue how obnoxious their behavior is. I know it's a Free Country, but it's a conversation between a Southwest pilot and an AirTran pilot and unless you fall into one of those groups, get the Hell out of our conversation.

WTF:confused:

I was here on this board before the General Lee days, too bad most of you missed it. It was actually a great place to get information back then.

This "Message Board" has really turned into more of an entertainment site the last 8 years. But even with the "entertainment" aspect, I still can't understand why these Delta pilots always end up on Southwest threads. I posted awhile back on the "stalking" activity of certain Delta pilots, but for God's sake man, this is really creepy.

Listen, guys, there must be something else you can get involved in (like maybe your children or spouses lives) besides a bitchfest between two airlines that may combine. You guys remind me of people that always butt into other peoples conversations, and have no clue how obnoxious their behavior is. I know it's a Free Country, but it's a conversation between a Southwest pilot and an AirTran pilot and unless you fall into one of those groups, get the Hell out of our conversation
WTF:confused:

I was here on this board before the General Lee days, too bad most of you missed it. It was actually a great place to get information back then.

That is called BORING. Gen Lee makes it entertaining. And I love how you tell people to go do other things, yet you yourself are on here now. Hypocrite!

OYS

I assure you this, if ALPA continues with its rants and rhetoric, Gary Kelly will turn this into a slice and dice acquisition that leaves a smoking hole in Atlanta. SWA doesn't repsond to this type of communication well. I suspect Gary and friends are closely looking at the language of Guadeloupe Holdings right now and patting themselves on the back. ALPA is once again showing their sophmoric culture. Not a good situation for the pilots of Airtran.

I assure you this, if ALPA continues with its rants and rhetoric, Gary Kelly will turn this into a slice and dice acquisition that leaves a smoking hole in Atlanta. SWA doesn't repsond to this type of communication well. I suspect Gary and friends are closely looking at the language of Guadeloupe Holdings right now and patting themselves on the back. ALPA is once again showing their sophmoric culture. Not a good situation for the pilots of Airtran.

Exactly.... What I was thinking.

We have a winner!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back