Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alpa just got it's ass handed to it.

Kharma,

This is not a merger of equals. No matter how you guys try to spin it, its not. There's nothing political about it, just the facts.

What part of Tom's statements were false or misleading?

I didn't say any of Tom Winsor's statements were "false or misleading", just that they were construed by a few AirTran pilots as being combative; especially since the public SWAPALUV website was advertised as a bridge forming site for the two groups. My Union made an internal response to recent events and it made its way on this website by a Southwest pilot, go figure for what purpose.

.......and yes, I understand this is not a merger of equals, I will try to not make eye contact and will bow and have our FAs curtsy in your presence.

Last edited:
And parts of the MEC response are completely false. ALPA at it's best.

I find it hard to believe that ALPA doesn't know the facts, but there it is in black and white. And many of the line pilots will believe whatever was put out. Sad.

And parts of the MEC response are completely false. ALPA at it's best.

I find it hard to believe that ALPA doesn't know the facts, but there it is in black and white. And many of the line pilots will believe whatever was put out. Sad.

Ahhhh.....yes I see!, everything on your side is the truth, while every statement on my side is false.

Last edited:
AT guys, just make sure you do the SLI with arbitrators. SWAPA may try to force you into an SLI, but just refuse and go for arbitration. IF they don't want to show the LUV, then don't show it back. USAir II, here we go!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back