• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC CYA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ATN MC negotiated the framework of SIA #1 (otherwise known as AIP #1). The language used to define the intent of AIP #1 was drafted by the ATN MC Vice Chair, ATN NC Chair, the ATN Contract Administrator, and the ATN MEC's outside counsel. Are you saying the 4 of them had no experience in drafting language?

Nah, that's not what I'm saying. But what I am saying is that two of the people in your little list there said plainly that the language was full of loopholes. And it wasn't the two of them without JD degrees.

To bad you can't make any money bitching. Air Tran guys would be rich!! So until it pays to complain, most of you (I said most Ty!) have to fly airplanes to pay the bills.

:bawling:

Oh, crap! In addition to property management and flightinfo bitching, now I gotta fly airplanes, too? :mad:

:laugh:

Funny thing is it appears one of the co-producers of the youTube video had his own personal experience with using a camera to take pictures without another party's consent in a previous union position :)

What happen?

Hard to believe anyone has the time to make that video or maybe they really are obsessed with it.

Funny thing is it appears one of the co-producers of the youTube video had his own personal experience with using a camera to take pictures without another party's consent in a previous union position

What happen?

Hard to believe anyone has the time to make that video or maybe they really are obsessed with it.
I only have second hand knowledge of the incident at the old NPA that led to removal of the former BOD member. I will let Ty Webb or Fletch717 fill in the details as they were on property.

But what I am saying is that two of the people in your little list there said plainly that the language was full of loopholes.
So you are saying Frank and Bryan crafted language for SIA #1 without using our lawyers' assistance in capturing the intent of AIP #1?

So you are saying Frank and Bryan crafted language for SIA #1 without using our lawyers' assistance in capturing the intent of AIP #1?

No, in fact, I said nothing of the sort. Lawyers don't make decisions. They just provide advice. The MC consistently ignored attorney advice, from the very beginning of the process. It only got worse as time went on.

Latest resources

Back