• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC CYA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or better yet? Did the people who recorded it know they are committing a felony for not notifying the recordee?

Recording without knowledge laws vary state by state. I hope CJ did her homework before publishing her results. Might violate SWA social media policy too.

Pretty sure it's legal in Georgia without the other party knowing.

If the conversations were in a public place, there usually are no governing statutes. If it was a private conversation, in a private setting then they apply. With the background noise, I would imagine they were in a public setting.

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/georgia-recording-law

Max, how do you know it was CJ? It sounds like her on the audio but that does not mean she was the one recording it.

Is it any wonder that we ended up with what we got!? Dysfunctional committee + ZERO leadership = crappy results.

Phred

There's also copies of these recordings going around, from what I've heard, so even if she did record them, that doesn't necessarily mean that she's the one who posted them on YouTube.

Recording without knowledge laws vary state by state. I hope CJ did her homework before publishing her results. Might violate SWA social media policy too.

How do you know it was CJ that posted it, or are you just assuming that and just trying to defame her character again?

It seems she has ALWAYS done her homework. SWA social media policy? Now you're really reaching.

What were all those protections again Max?

How do you know it was CJ that posted it, or are you just assuming that and just trying to defame her character again?

It seems she has ALWAYS done her homework. SWA social media policy? Now you're really reaching.

What were all those protections again Max?

I agree, I don't think it was Big Sis, she is a little bit too ree-ree for this stunt. Sounds more like the work of Slick.

Latest resources

Back