• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC CYA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Georgia is a one person must know a conversation is being recorded state. Nothing illegal here other than a pretty cheesy publication of said recording.

Jack is no liar. Now, did he not understand his own documents? Has he forgotten some of the nuances over the past two years? Sure, that's possible. But intentionally lying about them? Not his style.

I have known JM for a loooong time. He's always been a man of integrity throughout the years. I agree with PCL's statement entirely.

Nothin illegal about taping but.......publishing it on YouTube/internet without his permission in order to damage his reputation then wel.......????

Here is what Georgia says

a false statement about the plaintiff;
communication of the statement to a third party in the absence of a special privilege to do so;
fault of the defendant amounting at least to negligence; and
harm to the plaintiff, unless the statement amounts to per se defamation. See Smith v. Stewart, 660 S.E.2d 822, 828 (Ga. Ct. App. 2008).

Last edited:
The problem, as you know, was that the documents were horribly written with loopholes strewn throughout them. Max talks with such confidence about the "protections," because that's what he believes the intent of the documents were, but the problem is that intent doesn't get you very far when the language itself is full of loopholes. Language always trumps intent and bargaining history. Of course, Max has virtually no experience, so he doesn't understand that. It's not his fault. He just never should have been involved in the first place.
The ATN MC negotiated the framework of SIA #1 (otherwise known as AIP #1). The language used to define the intent of AIP #1 was drafted by the ATN MC Vice Chair, ATN NC Chair, the ATN Contract Administrator, and the ATN MEC's outside counsel. Are you saying the 4 of them had no experience in drafting language?

Nothin illegal about taping but.......publishing it on YouTube/internet without his permission.
Funny thing is it appears one of the co-producers of the youTube video had his own personal experience with using a camera to take pictures without another party's consent in a previous union position :)

To bad you can't make any money bitching. Air Tran guys would be rich!! So until it pays to complain, most of you (I said most Ty!) have to fly airplanes to pay the bills.

:bawling:

To bad you can't make any money bitching. Air Tran guys would be rich!! So until it pays to complain, most of you (I said most Ty!) have to fly airplanes to pay the bills.

I hear you brah. Too bad we can't get real paid farting. The Tran sure has some gassy mofos......

No kidding. Its like getting paid for being an A-hole. Oh wait.... You guys do get paid for that.

Latest resources

Back