Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran has reached a tentative agreement!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
SWA pilots did pay their dues. Would you like to keep your TA payrates?

He is just laying flamebait, don't give him the satisfaction. Probably not an AirTran guy anyway, just someone trying to make trouble between us.

You are correct about that, my bad.

Still, You mix and match your moderating and your opinion on issues.
Yeah, I know. I've been trying to back off the posting of my personal opinions on the SLI issues because, in part, of my Moderator status.

The part where you only bring this up if it is an SLI opinion you disagree with.
I'm not on here all day. There might be several opinions both directions posted before I get online to say something (I do fly a full schedule). Sorry if it appeared that I was only responding when something was posted I didn't agree with, just happened to be the timing.

Lear,

I was responding to YOUR statements about the SLI. So put that moderator hat back on and moderate yourself.

Grow up and stop using your moderator position as a bully pulpit, your agenda is transparent.

Or should I say; using your moderator authority to be a bully.

That's what I've been saying.
I think it's time this person either step down as moderator, or remove him/herself from threads regarding Air Tran altogether.
Maybe time for both, as obviously the job at hand is over their head, and can't separate the 2.

This is almost hilarious. The thread has creeped to the discussion of performance of the moderator ::)))

You paid for your 737 type rating.

Now, You want the company to buy you an Airtran pilots Captains seat.

Why not just pay your dues like everybody else?

Actually if you haven't already heard, those are soon to become Southwest Airlines seats. Any current AirTran pilot will be hoping to be sitting in a Southwest Airlines Captain seat. They buy 'em we fly 'em, be it from Boeing or a garage sale.

Is it just me, or can anyone else get on the private forum tonight? Can't get it on cable internet or on my phone...

Been watching the ALPA site, still no downloadable contract.

Can't log in, but just received the email about the 2-2 vote with the chairman tie-breaking. It seems we're gonna vote on it after all. This thing went down exactly as I figured. Sad.

The vote was unanimous to send it to the pilot group but will not go out with a unanimous "recommend" from the MEC, but rather split 2/2. Don't know if I'm allowed to discuss the specifics of who voted which way yet...

Getting on in spurts here and there. Traffic on the server is likely through the roof. Our servers that the message board is on are different than the main ALPA server the non-message board website is on.

I missed my Anchor Pool time, I think it's between 3 guys right now, we'll see if it even gets released tonight or if it will be sometime tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back