Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran has reached a tentative agreement!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lear,

I was responding to YOUR statements about the SLI. So put that moderator hat back on and moderate yourself.
No you weren't, you were responding to Ty. That was HIS quote that you were quoting. Try again.

Grow up and stop using your moderator position as a bully pulpit, your agenda is transparent.
Again, I really don't care if you don't like the way I moderate. You can email the webmaster if you think it's inappropriate; I'm comfortable that my moderation has been very even-handed, seeing as I just banned ONE OF OUR OWN yesterday for 30 DAYS!

Or should I say; using your moderator authority to be a bully.
No, that would mean me DELETING posts that I don't like, and I obviously have NOT been doing that. I'm simply asking you to put your posts in the thread to which they pertain to. What part of that is so difficult for you to comprehend?

Back to the TA. You have got to get your hostages back. If you let them start down that slippery slope, you will never get it back!

No you weren't, you were responding to Ty. That was HIS quote that you were quoting. Try again.

You are correct about that, my bad.

Still, You mix and match your moderating and your opinion on issues.

No, that would mean me DELETING posts that I don't like, and I obviously have NOT been doing that. I'm simply asking you to put your posts in the thread to which they pertain to. What part of that is so difficult for you to comprehend?

The part where you only bring this up if it is an SLI opinion you disagree with.

The Airtran Pilots should keep their present seats and relative seniority.
That doesn't affect your pay or seniority at all.

Sounds fair.

That seat exists in Atlanta working for lousy pay and work rules ... who knows, could happen. Ask the F9 guys how that is working for them ...

I'd rather get a deal that is good for everybody and move on. Clearly some people won't be happy unless they get everything. In my experience those kind of people often end up with nothing.

Lear,

I am more that willing to honor your request to keep SLI off of this thread - heck, I don't want to talk about it at all. But I won't be the only voice silenced.

Sounds fair.

That seat exists in Atlanta working for lousy pay and work rules ... who knows, could happen. Ask the F9 guys how that is working for them ...

I'd rather get a deal that is good for everybody and move on. Clearly some people won't be happy unless they get everything. In my experience those kind of people often end up with nothing.

Lear,

I am more that willing to honor your request to keep SLI off of this thread - heck, I don't want to talk about it at all. But I won't be the only voice silenced.

You paid for your 737 type rating.

Now, You want the company to buy you an Airtran pilots Captains seat.

Why not just pay your dues like everybody else?

Easy Tiger, let's not go there...........

Thanks for adding some reason. Any details on your TA yet?

All's quiet on the Southeastern front. No concrete details, just info from, "reliable sources". Get ready for FI to be slow with all the postings tomorrow once the actual details come out.

SWA pilots did pay their dues. Would you like to keep your TA payrates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back