• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Furloughs coming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oops, thought you wrote "get" not "bet." I think we could all use a beer. Best of luck to all of you. we here at F9 are on very thin ice, so I know the feeling.

Oops, thought you wrote "get" not "bet." I think we could all use a beer. Best of luck to all of you. we here at F9 are on very thin ice, so I know the feeling.

Joey, could I make it a scotch instead? I could use something stronger than Budweiser horse piss. :)

Joey, could I make it a scotch instead? I could use something stronger than Budweiser horse piss. :)

....hey at least we can agree that Bud is horse piss....:beer:

You can buy me a Sam Adams instead....

voting no, don't even need to see what the company is proposing. I am already paid to little. My year over year raise has not kept up with the cost of gas and groceries. Eat sh-t bob.

RV,

You are 100% correct they will use them as negotiating tools sad but that is their MO just be sure to tell your F/O's that it is B.S.
The pay cuts will get shot down we are already under a concessionary pay

voting no, don't even need to see what the company is proposing. I am already paid to little. My year over year raise has not kept up with the cost of gas and groceries. Eat sh-t bob.

It refreshing to hear an ATL based pilot group talk like this. Your friends in the double breasted smoking jackets are probably proposing wage concessions to Dick Anderson right now.

It refreshing to hear an ATL based pilot group talk like this. Your friends in the double breasted smoking jackets are probably proposing wage concessions to Dick Anderson right now.

You mean the guys that just secured pay raises for themselves and other improvements? Take you DAL/NWA hatred elsewhere. I think most AAI pilots support them and are very happy to see them raising the bar.

Secured pay raises? They don't make what they did in 2000. Sounds like a pay cut to me. Maybe if they had a union they could do better.

Secured pay raises? They don't make what they did in 2000. Sounds like a pay cut to me. Maybe if they had a union they could do better.

As usual, you make no sense at all. Babble Babble Babble

Latest resources

Back