• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably the best decision ever. People in the know doubt that the Guadaloupe pilots will be offered anything except a preferential interview.

This story just proves that Southwest will take care of their own. Hopefully Guadaloupe pilots will removes their heads from their anuses.

Hey I try to stay off here, but some of you guys amaze me. How many of you would have taken the route the rest of the swa pilots took and been happy with that? Rhetorical question. Give up already and be happy.

Hey I try to stay off here, but some of you guys amaze me. How many of you would have taken the route the rest of the swa pilots took and been happy with that? Rhetorical question. Give up already and be happy.

I was happy before September 27th and will be happy after the SLI. Why don't you, "give up and be happy" and accept that you have no control over the SLI. Just put on a happy face, go down to the bar and kick back some Brass Monkey. Trust me, you can thank me later!

Not true.

New hire jumpseater confirmed this. I believe he was an 8 year aai captain. The reason I heard was qol, so maybe he's a commuter from west us. Who knows.

If SLI goes more or less relative, he'll go from sw CA pay to sw FO pay and not seeing the left seat for 15 years. Yikes. That's some big bank over time.

If SLI goes more or less relative,

Hillary Clinton is more likely to be on our seniority list than any AirTran pilot getting relative. Lets get real here.

I'd be shocked if an AirTran Captain was in a recent class but he would still get a pay raise, but I never thought an AirTran negotiator would be on the April interview list either.

Last edited:
If SLI goes more or less relative

What do you mean if? Of course it is. Why not? I mean is there anything else the "deal" can get for you, perhaps immortality too?

Latest resources

Back