• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran announces new service to Key West

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My point is simple. You really have no idea what your talking about! On TEX, "special" airports, on a lot of chit! You got upstaged by someone who actually knows something about TEX and you look like and idiot. You look even more like an idiot trying to prove that you know someone who supposidly knows me. Don't be mad that all your "friends" rolled over on you like a whore in church and gave up your name an employee number to everyone on FI. If anyone wants to know who Ty Web is feel free to PM me!

My point is simple. You really have no idea what your talking about! On TEX, "special" airports, on a lot of chit! You got upstaged by someone who actually knows something about TEX and you look like and idiot. You look even more like an idiot trying to prove that you know someone who supposidly knows me. Don't be mad that all your "friends" rolled over on you like a whore in church and gave up your name an employee number to everyone on FI. If anyone wants to know who Ty Web is feel free to PM me!

Yawn . . . . Many people know who I am . . like anyone cares. I say the same things in person I do on this board, it's not a surprise. Get a life, little man. You, on the other hand, talk big on F.I., but when I PM'ed you and asked if you if you wanted to meet me at a gym somewhere, and box a couple of rounds, you went silent and disappeared under your rock with your knees knocking. So, in the unlikely event you find your sack, here's the invite again.

Last edited:

JFC, are you for real? Why don't you challenge him to a fight after last period and get it over with.

JFC, are you for real? Why don't you challenge him to a fight after last period and get it over with.

He's obviously a socially inept, maladjusted little wiener. Just another oxygen thief, hanging out in the training center, trying to get into their good graces, because he's a weak sister in the airplane and in general.

Last edited:
Oh Ty.... You so funny! Funny thing is, you talked like a complete PU###% when I talked to you in the crew room! No swagger what so ever!!!!!! You gave my capt and I a good laugh though!

Im not going to fight you you idiot! And trust me, it ain't because Im aftraid of you! Its because I don't need to! I grew out of that stage about the 4th time I ended up in a cop car in college and I almost threw my career away! But boy did I love to fight, and I was getting pretty good at it as well! Never did it with gloves either. Because anyone can take a punch from 14 oz gloves!

Last edited:
Funny, if we ever met, you sure didn't have the balls to identify yourself. . . . and still don't. Make sure you come up and introduce yourself as the "nutless wonder" next time.

Took a 40seater in their a few times was no problem and I don't think it was captain only(cause my FO flew it). Was a great hotel, spent 3 days when we showed up the next morning and the plane was broke. That was a great layover. Flew it to Atlanta flaps 15 ferry with a stop in GNV

Funny, if we ever met, you sure didn't have the balls to identify yourself. . . . and still don't. Make sure you come up and introduce yourself as the "nutless wonder" next time.

Naw... Its more fun to watch how two sided you are! Your a big bully on FI trying to shove people around and make fun of them, but once your not infront of you computer your just another insecure guy who couldn't get laid by the good looking girls in college! Brad Paisley wrote a great song about guys like you! Have fun! I'm done!

Latest resources

Back