• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air New Zealand

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And for the love of god there's no "U" in QANTAS!!!!!!

LOL!

Queensland
And
Northern
Territory
Aerial
Services

To be fair to Blzr, the misspelling is so common that Qantas has even registered the domain name quantas.com. If you type that into your browser your redirected to the correct site :).

If you think its only Americans, they also own quantas.com.au too!

LOL!

Queensland
And
Northern
Territory
Aerial
Services

To be fair to Blzr, the misspelling is so common that Qantas has even registered the domain name quantas.com. If you type that into your browser your redirected to the correct site :).

If you think its only Americans, they also own quantas.com.au too!

That is too funny...dumb people everywhere!

blzr -

You my friend are a ignorant dumbass and dont know the first thing you are talking about.

Reread Kenny and DC10 their replies, they are right on the money. Nothing to add to that.

FYI: Cityjet, Ryanair and a few more WESTERN european airlines actually not only are hiring Americans at this time, they are also providing them with work permits and license validations.. What American airline can say that?

I suggest you start reading into this material before you start spouting your mouth on stuff you don't know the first thing about.

There are a number of contract jobs in Europe that require an EU passport.

Mayday

Last edited:
There are a number of contract jobs (federal) in the US that require an US passport.

What else is new.

There are a number of contract jobs (federal) in the US that require an US passport.

What else is new.

I think that the federal government of any country should hire citizens, or at the very least, taxpayers of that country before opening up jobs to foreigners. Contract airline jobs are private industry (usually), so in my book a different animal. I also believe that a country should not give out work permits if there is a pool of qualified employees already available in the country....marriage aside.

Am I xenophobic, closed minded American too?

Mayday

No, I think we are on the same page. I was just pointing out that you where not pointing out anything out of the ordinary, by saying that some jobs in the EU require EU passports.

Am I xenophobic, closed minded American too?

Mayday

You really want me to answer that??

Come on, you were lucky and extremely honoured to have a colonial instruct you for your upgrade!!!

Call me Focker!!

air newzealand

As an american living in NZ for 13 years, holding a NZ passport, I wish you luck on getting on with ANZ. I have been trying to get hired here for over 11 years, and I hate to say it, but if you are not from NZ you are a bit of an outsider. The aviation industry here is very small and close net. So you will have to work hard to get hired by the number one alrline in the country. They are finally feeling the pilot shortage, so your timing is good.. NZ is a beautiful place, but the cost of living, like everywhere else is going through the roof, with fairly high taxes and one of the highest sales taxes in the world, GST.

I wish you all the best in your venture.

x man

Latest resources

Back