• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air France Flight Missing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, this is getting weird. According to a news report I saw, none of the recovered wreckage is from the A330. There is definitely debris out there including an aircraft seat. Could they have had a midair with someone flying through the airspace illegally (drug run, transponder off etc..)?

Drug smugglers normally don't fly at FL 350.......

Drug smugglers have been known to use 727s, DC-8s, G2s etc. Trust me, they can get to FL 350.

The point is that they are finding aircraft parts that are not from the 330.

Last edited:
The pilots should have direct control of the aircraft...no moving of a joystick...which signals a computer to signal a flight control actuator. Bound to cause an accident sooner or later.

Drug smugglers have been known to use 727s, DC-8s, G2s etc. Trust me, they can get to FL 350.

The point is that they are finding aircraft parts that are not from the 330.

If I were flying drugs, up high, I don't think I'd be at FL350.....Maybe FL355 or 345, you know, a little safety cushion.

The pilots should have direct control of the aircraft...no moving of a joystick...which signals a computer to signal a flight control actuator. Bound to cause an accident sooner or later.

Thank you Captain.

I guess boeing didn't get that memo when they designed the 777.

Direct law is the lowest level of computer flight control and occurs with certain multiple failures.
  • Pilot control inputs are transmitted unmodified to the control surfaces, providing a direct relationship between sidestick and control surface.

Latest resources

Back