• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Force Academy Welfare Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Early Out = Palace Chase, Commitment was 6 years in the early 90's then 8 years, then 10 years. My friends in AFROTC have incurred both the 8 and 10.

Wait....stop....it's very tempting, but just not gonna do it.

Once again, my sincerest "thank you" and "respect" to any/all who served honorably during their lives.

...my regrets to any pure civilian that doesn't understand they should do the same.

Aloha

I suspect Bally is really Dave Griffin's alter ego. Perhaps it's the one in drag. Loser.

I guess I am the real idiot. I paid....o wait daddy paid... big bucks to go to a flight school in FL....just to go into the AF 5 years later and do it all again...or I should say real AF...go GUARD!!!! I have landed more times in Iraq/Afstanistan...more times than I have landed at my local airport. Flying tankers takes a person without ADD like me. I could not sit there for 8-10 hours. They fill the guys/gals who are protecting me as I bring the real fighters...the men and women on the ground.....into these strange places. So they are protecting me. Thank you. Being an airline pilot was my number one goal for me since I did not wear dipers...no offense fighter guys. Guess you don't want to fly with me then. What is your employee number. I will put you on my avoidance list then and do you a favor. I guess I am as bad as your FO for getting my ticket punched on your tax dollar.....wait...wait...I pay taxes to...how wierd...I guess I was paying myself to go though AF flight school. I think of getting out of the Guard....but when I hear an a$$ like you....nevermind it is not worth it....good night

Yeah, and I'm sure this guy got to go home on his Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring, and Summer breaks and didn't miss his brother's wedding either... Thank you to all who humbly served and sacrificed...

sucking off the Government nipple

Serving his Country and defending your freedom is what its called!! Your lucky he did it or else you might be speaking German.................... oh, I mean,........ Iraqi right now. :crying:

Oh my God, I agree with something the SWA F/U posted. Never thought that would happen. Did hell just freeze over?

Latest resources

Back