• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Waco.....my buddy owns a small cabinet shop and is hiring a cabinet maker for $45,000 per year. It is 8-5, Monday-Friday, all holidays and weekends off. You can sleep in your own bed every night and never miss a birthday. And the great news is....you would be making more cutting and gluing wood than you do as a professional pilot at Avantair. Should I give him your number? :)

Lemme see, turning this back into a positive thread:

Just got come home from recurrent, and there's 65" of new snow on top of my mountain. My biggest "problem-solving challenge" (sounds like a CRM module, huh) right now is whether to ski first tomorrow, or blaze my private snowmobile trail out to the ITS network.:confused:(translated to International Trail System, referring to the 14,000 miles of Snowmobile trails we have here in Maine)

Since my bills are paid, my daughter's tuition is paid, my Lake Tahoe ski trip (during this month's 3-week vacation) is PAID, I'm happy that soon there will be some new-hires coming here to share this same kind of terrible "problem-solving challenge"!

Hmm cabinet maker sounds better to me than 172 flight instructor. I am a little to old to teach 17 year olds how to fly in a bug smasher. I like it better here you didn't to each his own.

let me know when you feel better? I know I do I can't tell you how much laughing occurs based on your entire life being based on posting crap about avantair on flightinfo. It might be time for therapy my man. Really you need to move on

Does anybody know of a good way to keep goats fenced in? My wife's goats keep getting out and I'm afraid they might eat the neighbor's garden this spring.

At least the goats won't spit that green stuff at you like your Alpaca'a did!:laugh:

True. They lick the road salt off of our vehicles, which is some benefit, I guess. All the same, I'm tempted to rope 'em if they won't stay fenced. They might just learn the true meaning of 'goat roped.'

Latest resources

Back