• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTDI, one thing I'll say for you, you sure don't give up!

I'm not sure why it matters to you so much, but, hey, whatever floats your boat...
:erm:

The base is 82k I just fail to see where I would make "considerably" more. In other posts per diem was mentioned as part of pay so I was just trying to be consistent. Further our per diem is higher than the other fractionals so that is a positive. Once again I don't believe anyone was lying about profit sharing you just have to make a profit first to share it and it looks like that will happen this year. People can take it for what's it's worth 12 new hires is good news there are a lot of pilots who need work and this is a really good place to be right now

I see that BeenThereStillCryingAboutNotUpgrading is at it again.

Actually, we do have a profit sharing plan and no one lied to anyone about it. The truth about the plan is that our profits must reach a certain level for the plan to be implemented. Last fiscal year, our profit was 38K. It's modest profit, but a profit nonetheless, yet not enough to kick in the profit sharing. So, sorry to disappoint you, but we do have the plan we just haven't reached the trigger point to implement it yet.

I see that BeenThereStillCryingAboutNotUpgrading is at it again.

Actually, we do have a profit sharing plan and no one lied to anyone about it. The truth about the plan is that our profits must reach a certain level for the plan to be implemented. Last fiscal year, our profit was 38K. It's modest profit, but a profit nonetheless, yet not enough to kick in the profit sharing. So, sorry to disappoint you, but we do have the plan we just haven't reached the trigger point to implement it yet.

That's like saying my girlfriend has nice t$t$, but I never get to touch them.

New-hire IOE will be great, as long as they're as challenging as you were!:laugh:

Challenging?!?! Don't you mean rewarding!

Hahahaha:laugh:

FWIW, I spend my extra per diem right along with the rest of my paycheck, so I guess that I'd consider it income. I don't pinch pennies on the road and I still have extra $ to spend when I get home.

Haz......if your base is 82K and you are claiming to make over 100K....that is an increase of 25%. Most of us would call 25% "considerably more"....but that is certainly subjective. Another poster disputes your claim that you have the highest Per Diem. Is he wrong too? Most people appear to be wrong in your eyes.

Dill....give the DO a call as ask him to give you the details of the Pilot's Profit-Sharing Plan at Avant.....and then post those details here. Dude....have you got a SUPRISE waiting for you! LOLOL We won't hold our breath waiting....

OK Dilligaff......I couldn't stand it so I researched your "claim of profit" of $38K. (Heck, that was about my annual salary, so when I quit you guys made a profit? LOLOL)

The number sounded retarded so I had to go see where you came up with such a notion. It only ook a few minutes to see what you are posting. You work for a publically traded company so this stuff is there for everyone to see. Here it is:

You posted a 2009 "Income From Operations" value, which is actually $38,215. Dude....that doesn't mean you made a profit. Income From Operations is a value that is derived BEFORE deducting other expenses, such as Interest Expense. Avantair paid over $4,000,000 in that alone. Your company posted a NET LOSS of $4,460,921 in 2009.

Not to mention that stock prices fell for 2008 and 2009. Or that you sold over $8,000,000 in Private Stock to boost the cash flow. C'mon dude.........Just the Truth.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back