• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company asked us to keep flying the plane. I never said we did or we didn't. You made that part up on your own.

Also posted by Been There Lied About It in an earlier thread:

"I wasn't concerned as much with the lack of crew meals for the pilots as I was concerned with being asked to continue flying PAX for 3 days with engine oil pressure in the yellow arc (notice blurry cellphone picture on the left clearly showing low oil pressure on #1 engine)...."

The second quote is from an earlier thread. I'm slow, and haven't figured out how to do it directly. I added the bold part to it, but otherwise it is unchanged.

He's a liar. I believe his lie is about flying the plane for three days with the oil in the yellow arc, but it is hard to tell with liars. If he did fly the plane as he states, with the oil in the yellow arc, then he is no pilot that I want around.

He didn't fly it like that and no one told him too. Let's let it go he is enjoying making this crap up. He has told several pilots he knows it's like a game to him to draw us in with his lies. Those of us who fly here know it is untrue I am telling you let's just stop responding to him and he will eventually go away. Those who can't do teach

Point taken. Besides, my wife's goats just jumped the fence again. I have to go deal with a more straightforward, intelligent lifeform than B.T.L.A.I.

Last edited:
You guys have been threatening to ignore me for months now. I wish you would actually do it! :)

Most of us are still waiting for ANY of you Avantair guys to tell us the details of your "Imaginary" Profit-Sharing Plan. Heck...answer ANY of the following questions. You guys are running from this topic with your skirts around your waists...LOLOL

1) Is it based on "Opeationing Income Profit/Loss?

2) Is it based on Net Profit/Loss?

3) Does it cover all 500 employees of the Company?

4) At what level of Profit does it kick in?

5) What percentage will you get?

6) Have any of you actually seen this in writing?

7) Matt has been there over 6 years....has he seen a check yet?

You clowns have been told lies for years about the Imaginary Profit-Sharing Plan at Avantair. To make it worse you share your lies here. At some part you have to get smarter. Is today that day?

Profit-Sharing is a gimmick that smaller companies use to manipulate employees of lower-end companies to give up a decent Retirement Package. Avantair is way too big of a comapny to participate in Profit-Sharing.

The problem you Koolaid Drinkers have is that you have never in your life signed the FRONT of a paycheck. I signed my first one in 1987. You guys don't know what you don't know.

"Profit-Sharing is a gimmick that smaller companies use to manipulate employees of lower-end companies to give up a decent Retirement Package. Avantair is way too big of a comapny to participate in Profit-Sharing."

Don't have a dog in this fight, but this isn't quite true. Ask the employees of Microsoft, Apple, HP, Dell, Google, etc.

Not sure it would ever work with an aviation company as they always struggle. Also one should remember that most aviation companies were/are founded/managed by pilots, or former pilots.

It seems hard to believe at times, but not every company is out to screw over the workers. If there is no money, there's no money. If one doesn't like the package, they can always seek other buyers of their services.

I didn't like the package and I went back to work for myself. That doesn't excuse a company lying to newhires and to the public about an Imaginary Profit-Sharing Plan. The reason these guys can't seem to answer any of the questions is because........well........they were lied to about the Imaginary Profit-Sharing Plan. They don't know what to do about it now.

Anybody that goes to work for an aviation company expecting to see a dime from any profit sharing plan is an idiot.

You guys have been threatening to ignore me for months now. I wish you would actually do it! :)

Most of us are still waiting for ANY of you Avantair guys to tell us the details of your "Imaginary" Profit-Sharing Plan. Heck...answer ANY of the following questions. You guys are running from this topic with your skirts around your waists...LOLOL

1) Is it based on "Opeationing Income Profit/Loss?

2) Is it based on Net Profit/Loss?

3) Does it cover all 500 employees of the Company?

4) At what level of Profit does it kick in?

5) What percentage will you get?

6) Have any of you actually seen this in writing?

7) Matt has been there over 6 years....has he seen a check yet?

You clowns have been told lies for years about the Imaginary Profit-Sharing Plan at Avantair. To make it worse you share your lies here. At some part you have to get smarter. Is today that day?

Profit-Sharing is a gimmick that smaller companies use to manipulate employees of lower-end companies to give up a decent Retirement Package. Avantair is way too big of a comapny to participate in Profit-Sharing.

The problem you Koolaid Drinkers have is that you have never in your life signed the FRONT of a paycheck. I signed my first one in 1987. You guys don't know what you don't know.

I did receive several profit sharing checks in my first couple years here. If hazmat was here for 6 years as a pilot then he got several of them too. They were discontinued about the time Avantair became a publicly traded company. My guess is it had to do with the difference in the way that public companies are required to report the finances. I am betting the CEO has a plan. Watching the financials, I would say that it may not be long now. In the mean time, I get a check every pay day and am fortunate enough to not have to worry about a furlough, I fly a great aircraft, I enjoy the passengers and crew I fly with and most of the overnight locations.

As posted on another thread:
Don't like it, don't read it. You do realize your logging into flightinfo right?? The dictionary term for Flightinfo is......"useless and baseless gossip and rumors perpetrated by either disgruntled or furloughed employees. Once in a while there will be usefull info posted but it will most certaintly be accompanied by flamebait and pilots of other companies calling each other losers or some other derogatory term." really it says it in the Webster-Merriam.....look it up.

So Flame On BTSI, if thats what makes you happy.

btw, i didnt look up the dictionary term, i figure its on FlightInfo so it has to be right :laugh:

Latest resources

Back