• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Advice Please! AirTran vs. Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, and I didn't even rock in the rocking chair!!! and they still hired me!!!
I can't believe some people actually "rock" in a rocking chair. The only TRUE test of a great aviator (if you can't be a Navy guy).

Don't know if this helps, but I left DAL for SWA last May. Terrible moral over there. Would'nt touch the bottom of that senority list. You're looking at many many years for a captain upgrade. SWA really worries about Airtran. That should tell you something.

Mike

Now we all know how SWA FO got hired. His Dad got him the job at SWA.

Now we also know why he is always so angry when someone suggests that in the "good ol' days" SWA was last on most peoples list. It's an insult to his father.

Mr. 400ahole:

On 1/13/07 you wrote:

Then, onn 1/22/07 you wrote:

I'll ask you again, since you seem to have your head buried in your man's lap....Which is it, do you want or not want this merger?

For those that don't know, ahole here is none other than chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/sky fly/texas crotch rot, and countless other user names that have been BANNED!
Add that to the fact this little rump ranger has a picture of Doug Parker on his name, it kind of sums it all up!

I'll reply to this only because you are a pathetic little troll!

Why does it matter since your sorry company is about to be bought and dismantled by Air Tran.

And with only a GED, you managed to come up with that one on your own, and didn't use the word "scab." I'm impressed!

Take your man love out of your mouth and try!

Chucky, sorry you didn't get hired, I'm glad to see that the interview process works. There will be plenty flight attendant openings later on, please try to re apply again in the near future.....Oh, and btw, the same was said about AAA and UAL moron!

I see that your mommy still reads you the headlines of the papers in the morning before your bottle, glad to see it helps!

Any place better than where you're working einstein/chuck!

Don't worry, you never will be....However your ass will be sodomized by the Air tran group. I can't wait til your put out on the street because of it too!:)

You might be right, but either way it doesn't matter flight attendant boy, you're on the outside looking in.

http://www.sound-effect.com/sounds1/human/YAWN.wav

Don't know if this helps, but I left DAL for SWA last May. Terrible moral over there. Would'nt touch the bottom of that senority list. You're looking at many many years for a captain upgrade. SWA really worries about Airtran. That should tell you something.

Mike

Please explain! Having been at 'da tranny' for close to 3 years now, I would never guess that SWA is worried about us. Trust me, I like it here and will soon be CA, but in my uninformed world, SWA rules.

Yeah, that's also what I heard too about SWA keeping close tabs on AirTran. My buddy who works at SWA told me that Herb Kelleher told all his employees to "Keep an eye on AirTran." Right now AirTran is Southwest's biggest competition, and getting bigger.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back