• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Advice Please! AirTran vs. Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ditto...and if ya get the 717..its all good !! good lucK !

Airtran is cool.. hard working..easy going.. Best Regards !

Keep the training date with Airtran and interview with DAL. If they offer, go. Join the guard or reserves as a back-up for retirement and to hold you over if there are furloughs. Someone already put it well, do you want to fly great international trips, or five-leg quick-turns in ATL all day?

Are you high? Just cus Delta is hiring doesn't mean they have worked out all those problems they have. You gotas to go wit DA TRANNY. I can't believe you would have to ask such a question, since you have NO offer from either of them.

Also, I would question someones state of mind when considering employment with a BANKRUPT carrier, hello? With that in mind, please do not apply to SOUTHWEST, we want smart people.

Are you high? Just cus Delta is hiring doesn't mean they have worked out all those problems they have. You gotas to go wit DA TRANNY. I can't believe you would have to ask such a question, since you have NO offer from either of them.

Also, I would question someones state of mind when considering employment with a BANKRUPT carrier, hello? With that in mind, please do not apply to SOUTHWEST, we want smart people.

Just wondering how you got hired then?

Then how did you get through?

Cus I didn't waste time interviewing at places going NOWHERE. My Dad is a CP here. Connections, baby! I would have never been hired on my own!

I think right now its a tough call. If you base it only on eventually flying intl' stuff at DL consider that the time frame to get to the coveted intl' flying might be pushed back further if the retirement age is raised to 65..
Not sure however what is more senior in terms of the 767/777 intl' stuff NY or ATL. Also DL is gonna be having a big buildup in LA for mexico/south american stuff.

Latest resources

Back