• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'm guessing you didn't from looking at pilot central?
So anyone now. how many new hires in classes? Out of those how many DC9 and 767. Was it a 767 class that no one showed up to?
Thanks

So to kick this into gear again, someone else I know who interviewed sayed they called HR the other day to see what is going on and they were told that within the next couple days they were gonna decide on new hire classes and start making calls. I don't think any of us have heard a thing after being interviewed. I know there was one new hire class of 4 for KIX, but is that the one where nobody showed up? Also what's going on with getting KIX into the contract, still in court, getting close, far from it? Inquiring minds would love to know if there gonna call us.

As stated previously, 4 KIX FO's have started class, that is all so far. As for KIX, it will not be put "into" the current contract; there will be no agreement on the KIX Domicile without ratification of a complete new contract and that is NOWHERE near! We present opening proposals in front of the NMB on 1/29. Good luck, especially if you DO get hired!

I heard from an ABX pilot that all hiring is on hold at least until after New Year's. They have to let all the current Osaka / DHL contract / work rules... sort itself out.

And now with age 65 here to screw everyone (except the whores who are already doing it) there will be absolutely no hiring. Retirements were the only hope we had to even think about moving.

OPF has ruined this airline.

And now with age 65 here to screw everyone (except the whores who are already doing it) there will be absolutely no hiring. Retirements were the only hope we had to even think about moving.

OPF has ruined this airline.

So true........there goes any hope of hanging around this place. No hiring here. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Latest resources

Back