• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're free to stick your head up your own rear end and pretend otherwise. Ignorance is bliss, denial also brings happiness.

Again more proof you have this all figured out why has the company not requested you devine wisdome?

Perhaps I'm a management type, anything is possible on an anonymous forum. Or perhaps you're in management and your appalling ineptitude in writing a correct sentence is clever ploy to put others off the scent. Been drinking by chance? If so, don't go shopping on eBay until you've sobered up.

Perhaps I'm a management type, anything is possible on an anonymous forum. Or perhaps you're in management and your appalling ineptitude in writing a correct sentence is clever ploy to put others off the scent. Been drinking by chance? If so, don't go shopping on eBay until you've sobered up.

Now u r an english teacher u r priceless! no end to your wisdom!

If your a Steeler fan, you're hired, you gotta be a good person!! Gonna kick some tail in DEN this weekend.

Raised all my life in the Burgh. Currently residing in the swamps of Cincinnati, but you can drive by my house on Sundays and hear the Pittsburgh Polka playing loud and Proud!

Latest resources

Back