• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a proffer out for DC-9 F/O's that will probably go insufficient...by my count we have 2 or 3 PFE upgrades and 1 or 2 furloughed pilots returning. This may mean that a new hire could be offered a Wilmington DC-9 F/O position starting in November.

You guys that had calls for interviews, did you have internal recs. and when did you apply(online), or other??

thanks

oh, and what is the area code there in ILN or where ever the call may come from?

Last edited:
You guys that had calls for interviews, did you have internal recs. and when did you apply(online), or other??

thanks

oh, and what is the area code there in ILN or where ever the call may come from?

Had no internal recs and mailed in a resume last summer

Hey all, trying to do the online app., however being the computer genius that I am my computer is denying me access for "safety reasons" ie installation of potentially harmful software. Just wondering if there was another way to apply? Currently a type rated 767-300er FO/IRP with several years of international wide body experience. Those pay rates are decent after the first year, and also living just outside ILN. Thanks in advance for any help....

Latest resources

Back