• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We were told that the company will be filling the KIX domicile and DC9 positions. Go to the interview and see what happens. If they offer you KIX you can always tell them you would like to wait for a ILN based position.

...Go to the interview and see what happens...
Box has the right idea. If going to the interview is not going to cost you an arm & a leg in expenses and or lost pay, do it just for the experience. And as far as stipulating ILN over KIX, I don't see a problem with that. My point is, don't ever pass up an opportunity. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained".

If the domicile happens, the lines would be built to current CBA: 15 off/mo, basically week on/week off. Reserve lines can have a block of 17 R days w/14 off.

Don't forget the Non-Standard lines and I don't mean the 12-day blocks they're using now. There is nothing to prevent them from building ILN-style NS lines with only a day or two off at at time; no exactly commuter friendly. Also, ANA is not currently allowing crewmember initiated trip trades, so forget about adjusting your line to make it commuter friendly.

I agree, I definately will go and check it out. If nothing else it will keep me sharp. And I am interested in ABX and would like to work for them. Any ideas what the interview will consist of?

HR interview, some tech, but mostly tell us a time questions, then a sim check......used to consist of a Sid departure, steep turns, into a ndb hold, then a Vor/dme arc to a miss, then an Ils return to a landing.

Probably in the 8, as the 9 and boeing sims are swamped with training.

Although this gouge is 8 years old!

I believe it was Tuesday and Thursday of the last two weeks of the month, but they have yet to actually send me the info yet via e-mail. In fact I just completed the achiever test, so maybe that tanked the whole thing!

This is straight from the email about it:
ABX Air has contracted with Personnel Profiles Inc to administer a new assessment tool called the "Achiever". It is not a pass or fail assessment, just a measurement of your strengths and weaknesses in several keys areas. It is designed to serve as tool to aid management in the selection process to assess an individual's development potential/skill in a leadership role and is also designed to serve as a tool for mentoring purposes for existing employees in a leadership capacity.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back