• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One more furloughee is planning on coming back for a Nov 26 DC-9 class...one more may come back...he's in the back room flipping a coin(best 1000 out of 2000?). There are at least 2 more who still have one more chance and one of those is planning on returning in the spring. I think that the rest of the NOV class will be new hires for both the 9 and the 767.

26 Nov class?

One more furloughee is planning on coming back for a Nov 26 DC-9 class...one more may come back...he's in the back room flipping a coin(best 1000 out of 2000?). There are at least 2 more who still have one more chance and one of those is planning on returning in the spring. I think that the rest of the NOV class will be new hires for both the 9 and the 767.

Can anyone shed any light if 26 Nov DC 9 class will be open for New Hires.

Can anyone shed any light if 26 Nov DC 9 class will be open for New Hires.

They haven't posted a proffer yet (at least not on the flight department web site). The proffer will first be available for bid to current pilots. For DC9 F/O positions that means PFEs and standards/management pilots. Any slots that are not bid would be available to recalls then new-hires who's background checks are complete.

Does anyone know if an invitation to do the drug screen means that the applicant passed the sim portion?

It's a pain in the arse. It takes about 45 min to complete. I forget how many sections there were, but most of them were timed and I didn't finish a few sections. The sections I remember were personality, number association, business, number memorization, and SAT like vocab. I thought I did horrible on the test, but I don't know if I will ever know since they never said anything to me at the interview.

Latest resources

Back