• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed last week. In the interview I was told ABX has not hired anyone yet. I also got the impression that if you would not take Osaka, you probably were not going to get hired. Outside of the interview process I also learned there may be a few DC-9 positions available to new hires.

Nothing is set in stone as there are work rule and union issues. (I'm not sure if that's the correct terminology). The proposed salary is second year 767 pay, plus $10K for the trip over, plus $12k tuition assistance for english speaking schools ( I heard you'd need more), possibly a rent subsidy, possibly the purchase of an ABX apartment building, and a possible $24K payment spread over 2 years for storage and incidentals. (Not quite sure what the $24K over 2 years was supposed to cover?) It is all proposed and subject to change via Management and Union negotiations.

recent proffer for -9 FO's went 5 insufficient...good luck boys.

Hey anyone heard anything? I think the KIX court thing is next week. Right? Maybe when they get that sorted they can start a few classes! hopefully.

A class with five insufficient ILN DC9 F/O slots starts on December 10th. New hires would have to start a week, plus a couple days, earlier to do indoc, etc.

Latest resources

Back