• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA Training Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What you fail to mention is that they had to pay all of that back. Just like some CAL pilots had to pay back flight pay loss years ago. ALPA doesn't put up with misappropriation of money.

Please don't gloss over this like it was nothing. This was a massive misuse of funds collected from the paychecks of those who they were supposed to be representing.

ALPA national stepped in only when confronted with damning evidence that was compiled by volunteers using their own time. Even after being presented with said evidence, national refused to discipline the offenders, and quickly slipped everything under the rug.

It was disgusting, and only adds to the argument that ALPA is a huge, bloated bureaucracy which has jumped the shark by refusing to properly represent it's members. Rather, they are driven by greed, political power, and their very own agenda.

Thank God I am leaving an ALPA carrier for a group who is self represented.

I'm not sure what you expect from ALPA besides making them pay back what they owe. And obviously national couldn't "step in" until they received evidence.

I just think that the folks from AAI who post on here are WAY put of touch with reality...I have said before NOBODY should take a paycut because we bought their airline...we pay protected the Morris CPs...there no text lingo

Better. :)

But we think you're out of touch with reality, also. It's something that we'll never agree on. So I don't know why we continue to have this fight. Perhaps if everybody just shut the hell up about the integration, everyone would be a lot happier.

Madjack. You seem to have some issues. Maybe you should see someone to talk about it. You bring nothing to the conversation except hate. Must be a sad way to live.

Madjack has his moments, but you gotta' admit that PCL brings it out in him (and others). Talk about hate; PCL has never said anything but negativity and hatred towards all things Southwest. And I agree with you, Kenny--it must be a sad way to live.

Bubba

Nah, "sad" is getting all bent out of shape about what some anonymous screen name on the internet says about your employer. I don't like your product or your management team. Get over it. It's not personal.

Madjack has his moments, but you gotta' admit that PCL brings it out in him (and others). Talk about hate; PCL has never said anything but negativity and hatred towards all things Southwest. And I agree with you, Kenny--it must be a sad way to live.

Bubba

I doubt that the way madjack posts on FI. Has in anyway how he lives his life .

Why don't we talk about why you can't trade a 4 day trip for another 4 day trip on the same days, but it will not let you if the days are red? Or if any day is red you can't touch that trip. Or the limit of how many times you drop days. Think the limit is 4 days a month.

Why can't we drop a trip if all days are green?

Why can't we deposit Profit Sharing into 401K account or receive a check like other airlines?

There are alot of things to talk about to get everyone on the same page. The past is the past=no changing it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back