• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA Training Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, 10% of passengers have the ability to purchase a first class seat if they can afford it, but the other 90% are riding in coach.

True. And coach is miserable on just about everyone. But at least on Alaska, if I'm going to be stuck in coach, I can pick my seat out months in advance instead of dealing with the cattle herd.

True. And coach is miserable on just about everyone. But at least on Alaska, if I'm going to be stuck in coach, I can pick my seat out months in advance instead of dealing with the cattle herd.

All true. You can also pay $25 to check a bag, $150 to change the flight if needed and pay an up charge to sit in an exit row........or you could check in exactly 24 hours before departure on a hypothetical SWA flight and get all that for free.

ALPA has never once purchased an airline ticket for me. Hell, even Captain Prater rode coach on his pass benefits going to overseas events. But hey, don't let those facts get in the way of your crazy delusions of ALPA reps sipping Cristal, eating lobster three meals a day, and staying in presidential suites. :rolleyes:

BTW, ask your SWAPA reps how much money they wasted going to an IFALPA event in Europe that they weren't even invited to attend.

I think at least four of the seven jumpseated, you know.. for free.

How did that work on the 3 thousand dollar Eagle ALPA dinner? I don't think it was Cristal, more like single malt scotch. I love the glimpse into the ALPA spending with that one. Very rare to see behind the big ALPA curtain.

All true. You can also pay $25 to check a bag, $150 to change the flight if needed and pay an up charge to sit in an exit row........or you could check in exactly 24 hours before departure on a hypothetical SWA flight and get all that for free.

Checking in early just gets you at the front of the cattle call. It doesn't let you pick your seat.

But I buy first class tickets when I travel, anyway, so SWA isn't even an option.

I think at least four of the seven jumpseated, you know.. for free.

For ALPA reps, it would have been seven of the seven. ALPA doesn't buy airline tickets for pilots unless it's some sort of emergency.

How did that work on the 3 thousand dollar Eagle ALPA dinner? I don't think it was Cristal, more like single malt scotch. I love the glimpse into the ALPA spending with that one. Very rare to see behind the big ALPA curtain.

What you fail to mention is that they had to pay all of that back. Just like some CAL pilots had to pay back flight pay loss years ago. ALPA doesn't put up with misappropriation of money. How 'bout all of those SWAPA reps billing for every phone call that they make? Must be nice to take home 160 TFP on a regular basis.

To bad u cnt lrn to typ like an adlt instd of a th3rteen yr old grl LOL!!!11!!1!!

:rolleyes:

Madjack. You seem to have some issues. Maybe you should see someone to talk about it. You bring nothing to the conversation except hate. Must be a sad way to live.

Madjack is just an angry brown shoe aviator with poor LSO grades resulting in the call sign "Cut Pass"
His time at tailhook resulted in the changing of call sign to Beanie Weanie from the "girls".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back