• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA to recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct. One thing left to play out is how the APA and AMR are going to handle time-to-captain. The APA wants to make it 20 years for obvious reasons; they hate Eagle. What the company does remains to be seen.

While the current TTC may indeed be up to 20 years, the forecast is that it will drop dramatically once the retirements start to kick in post-age 65. If the company chooses to readdress TTC, I smell another lawsuit and/or grievance regarding age discrimination. It should be fun to watch over the next few months. ;)

You are correct, why would anyone be that stupid? Who wants to be called an "Arrogant Asshat" or "Sky Nazi"? Who wants to be ridiculed for labeling themselves "The World's Greatest Pilots"? Really, you are right NAA Pilot. It's amazing.

I won't be going, but there are many at Eagle lined up to take my place. Most at too young to really worry about retirement and all that. They just like the idea of being in big shiny jet and telling all their friends they're AA pilots. You know, just like the ones there now. :D

You're sure to appreciate these jokes, NAA Pilot:

You've got it all figured out Jack. Yet for a Marine like yourself, how come you never made it to the Majors?

Using the same logic, it amazes me many AA pilots don't quit and go to work for McDonalds. I wonder how AA will expect to get new hires in a few years with such a sucky airline contract.

Man o man, and you got the nerve to lecture me on professionalism. You truly are in the 2% aren't you. 54 years of age, and that miserable in life, that judging of others. You are truly a sad sad person........

I don't have the dislike I had for you anymore, I feel sorry for you..

AA

You've got it all figured out Jack. Yet for a Marine like yourself, how come you never made it to the Majors?

Like anything, timing! I'm currently happy where I am so I won't be taking the flow. Unlike some on this forum, I don't have to "make it to the Majors" to prove myself. Like President Reagan said:
“Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.”

So why are you so interested? What's your Beef?

Man o man, and you got the nerve to lecture me on professionalism.
Your patronizing, typically-APAish tirade aside, which post was me lecturing you on professionalism?....or are you just using that as an excuse to vent? No problem. Feel free to vent your frustrations. I can take it.

Like anything, timing! I'm currently happy where I am so I won't be taking the flow. Unlike some on this forum, I don't have to "make it to the Majors" to prove myself. Like President Reagan said:
“Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.”

So why are you so interested? What's your Beef?

No beef here Jack. Oh yeah, the "timing" reason. Gotcha!

This message is hidden because beagle pilot is on your ignore list.

My Saturday just got better!!!!

AA

Latest resources

Back