Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good stuff.

Honestly, you all suck.

You guys are still flying for broke carriers and hauling broke people. Your customer service is zero. Your pay and benefits are laughable at best. Good product you put out. I'm talking about the very worst regional and the very best mainline.

Airlines and their employees insure job protection for me for a long time to come.

You know....someday Jerry Atkin is gonna use his $1 Billion dollars in the bank to buy a majority share in a "major" airline (maybe United?). You think there is in-fighting now? ROFL!

f--- you. Who you work for? Go f--- yourself with that attitude.

Carpe is a legendary tool... Alomst as bad a General Lee.

I wonder if that is just another screen name PeePants uses....

Browntothebone should consider the professional fishing circuit. Based on how good he is here, he could cast his line and get several fish on one hook. His baits are so amazingly obvious, and yet people trip over themselves to reply to them

Good stuff.

Honestly, you all suck.

You guys are still flying for broke carriers and hauling broke people. Your customer service is zero. Your pay and benefits are laughable at best. Good product you put out. I'm talking about the very worst regional and the very best mainline.

Airlines and their employees insure job protection for me for a long time to come.

What do you clean our $hitters?

What do you clean our $hitters?

No, he takes your former first class, highest paying pax and flies them where they need to be when they need to be there. He flies them in comfort at FL470 in a clean, truly first class cabin. They are never going back to support tools like you who provide them with no service. He has a pension and healthcare benefits. He has a support staff that actually supports the operation. Carpie, we have found your calling. You make the fractionals the most appealing form of air travel. Thank you for driving them to us!

You know....someday Jerry Atkin is gonna use his $1 Billion dollars in the bank to buy a majority share in a "major" airline (maybe United?).

I certainly wouldn't put it past him.

Latest resources

Back