• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A proposal to end the regional/major fighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If all you say is true, why does every passenger that gets off your plane say that they will never do "that" again? I have seen your operation at work and I think, yeah, that's about what any Saab operator would put out there. I have sat on the ramp, in your Boeing Tube, in the summer in TNCM with no APU for over an hour. Very professional. You go there on Saturdays. From ATL. Only. Now that is a real international operation.

Your product is good enough for people that put there once in 5 year trips on the MC, but the folks I fly wouldn't be caught dead on your cattle car. However, I wish you well. Your company has found its niche and I am happy to say that it isn't the same as ours.

Every passenger gets off our airline and says they say they will never do that again Yet we keep carrying more and more passengers. I think you are talking about passengers getting off a DCI/Comair flight. Probably affraid they will die!

Better idea is to just get rid of the whole regional airline bs and everybody from widebody to turboprop are all on the same list at each airline. But of course mainline guys will balk at that, just like they balked at flying the rj's 15 years ago, and how they balk that rj pilots are flying their routes, all they do is balk instead of doing what it takes to fix the problem. They look down upon the rj guys when I am sure 90% of the rj guys don't want anything to do with the regionals but are forced to spend their careers there because mainline guys balked at the prospect of actually having to fly an rj as a junior pilot.

Wasa that the bassis of the thinking behind the RJ Defense coaliotion lawsuit? Does that demonstrate their desire to get out of the regionals, or take every bit of flying they could get, and as many seats as they could get?

All that free money and the best you can do is waste time on FI on the REGIONAL board and allow your wife to prostitute herself like that? what a F'n loser.....damn!

Me spend all my time here? Check your posts amature! You seem to be putting out a whole lot of your crap on here. My wife has here Master's Degree in Nursing and is now practicing Nurse Anasethesia. Is that prostituting? Your wife is a real piece of work! Quite a looser to settle for some pilot wannabe like you!

If all you say is true, why does every passenger that gets off your plane say that they will never do "that" again? I have seen your operation at work and I think, yeah, that's about what any Saab operator would put out there. I have sat on the ramp, in your Boeing Tube, in the summer in TNCM with no APU for over an hour. Very professional. You go there on Saturdays. From ATL. Only. Now that is a real international operation.

Your product is good enough for people that put there once in 5 year trips on the MC, but the folks I fly wouldn't be caught dead on your cattle car. However, I wish you well. Your company has found its niche and I am happy to say that it isn't the same as ours.

During a public meeting on July 26, 2007, the NTSB announced the probable cause of the accident, as follows:
The National Transportation Safety Board determines that the probable cause of this accident was the flight crew members’ failure to use available cues and aids to identify the airplane’s location on the airport surface during taxi and their failure to cross-check and verify that the airplane was on the correct runway before takeoff. Contributing to the accident were the flight crew’s nonpertinent conversations during taxi, which resulted in a loss of positional awareness and the Federal Aviation Administration’s failure to require that all runway crossings be authorized only by specific air traffic control clearances.[40][7]

You're a big bad First Officer on a 767 wide body. You're a co-pilot dude. You probably are restricted from making half the landings in actual IMC just like General Lee.

In South America they let guys with 500 hours total time fly the 767-300ER too.

In Malayasia they hire guys with no time in any airplane to fly 777-300LRs.

In the Middle East they have kids flying A340s, and 777s with less than 300 hours.

In Europe at carriers such as Lufthansa, and KLM you will find guys with 1000 hours, making twice as much as you, living it up like the airlines were 30 years ago, banging super model hot flight attendants, and staying at five star international hotels.

You badass you. Being in the airplane you are in has nothing to do with how good, and experienced a pilot you are. The 23 year old blonde with 1500 hours is probably a better stick, and she got hired at Deltoid because she's something to look at during cruise.

Keep trying to project how big your limp Delta dick is while you give away more scope, and ********************ting on the deaths of all the people involved in the Comair accident.

You're a total internet assclown, and it's not even funny anymore.

How many times can you post the same old crap, and think you are cute, and funny?

You're a big bad First Officer on a 767 wide body. You're a co-pilot dude. You probably are restricted from making half the landings in actual IMC just like General Lee.

In South America they let guys with 500 hours total time fly the 767-300ER too.

In Malayasia they hire guys with no time in any airplane to fly 777-300LRs.

In the Middle East they have kids flying A340s, and 777s with less than 300 hours.

In Europe at carriers such as Lufthansa, and KLM you will find guys with 1000 hours, making twice as much as you, living it up like the airlines were 30 years ago, banging super model hot flight attendants, and staying at five star international hotels.

You badass you. Being in the airplane you are in has nothing to do with how good, and experienced a pilot you are. The 23 year old blonde with 1500 hours is probably a better stick, and she got hired at Deltoid because she's something to look at during cruise.

Keep trying to project how big your limp Delta dick is while you give away more scope, and ********************ting on the deaths of all the people involved in the Comair accident.

You're a total internet assclown, and it's not even funny anymore.

How many times can you post the same old crap, and think you are cute, and funny?

I think you need to check a whole lot of your info there buddy! I don't project how bad ass I am for flying the airplane I do! I rarely mention it. Why do you clowns always end up talking about dicks when you have nothinbg else to say! Is that what is on your mind all the time? I see very few blonds eye candy pilots at Delta with 1500 hours. I know the pilot interviewers would not take them. When Comair is shut down I will stop! What those guys did with their RJ Defense coalition law suit and senority grab will never be forgotten. Just like the Eastern scabs. You do something so selfish like that, people tend to not forget. I think it's time to stop about the accident though. There I agree with you! Ok Truce.

When Comair is shut down I will stop! What those guys did with their RJ Defense coalition law suit and senority grab will never be forgotten.

There are a lot of us that weren't here at the time and had nothing or want anything to do with the RJDC.

I will say I have met some people that feel they should get DOH integration with you guys and I can't stand listening to it.

I think you need to check a whole lot of your info there buddy! I don't project how bad ass I am for flying the airplane I do! I rarely mention it. Why do you clowns always end up talking about dicks when you have nothinbg else to say! Is that what is on your mind all the time? I see very few blonds eye candy pilots at Delta with 1500 hours. I know the pilot interviewers would not take them. When Comair is shut down I will stop! What those guys did with their RJ Defense coalition law suit and senority grab will never be forgotten. Just like the Eastern scabs. You do something so selfish like that, people tend to not forget. I think it's time to stop about the accident though. There I agree with you! Ok Truce.
your "interviewers" took two FO females with less than 1000 hrs. that I know of. And I don't even keep up with you idiots. But you're right about one thing; they aren't blonde eye candy....two of the ugliest chicks I've seen.

dumbass.

Latest resources

Back