• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A proposal to end the regional/major fighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me spend all my time here? Check your posts amature! You seem to be putting out a whole lot of your crap on here. My wife has here Master's Degree in Nursing and is now practicing Nurse Anasethesia. Is that prostituting? Your wife is a real piece of work! Quite a looser to settle for some pilot wannabe like you!

Maybe you could get an english degree.

Most idiotic post I have ever read!

It is what it is- ask some of your fellow coworkers that are prior ASA. I'm sure they'll give you the gouge. Most idiotic post you've ever read??? YGTBFKM! Don't read much, do ya??????

RJDC saved the regionals?????

Your lucky their was an RJDC. If their wasn't you would not have a job. today. Their would have been Jets For Jobs. The jobs would have been taken by furloughed Delta pilots. Ask the folks at US Airways how well that went.

As far as DOH are you kidding me. Like that was going to happen. Just look at the Delta/NW merger. If anyone at Delta thought ASA/Comair was going to get date of hire they are stupid!

701EV

You know, Jets for Jobs might have been the only way to get the regionals back under brand scope. Theoretically, all those who would have flowed down would be back plus what, 500? that DAL hired off the street in 2006/7 (don't know the number). All of those would have come from the DCI regionals in a JFJ program.

I think the title of the thread has been proven false, there is no end to the debate by this proposal!

The problem with J4J is that almost no pilots who have seniority numbers at the major ever get to exercise their rights. Flow back has never resulted in flow through. Maybe you are right under the proper system, but we haven't seen a proper system to date.

Actually, if you want proof of your hiring bonanza and partiallity, watch your own Delta safety video. That female pilot at the end that tells you to "enjoy your flight", wasn't even current, and hadn't flown in OVER a year. She was sitting behind a desk, shortly before kneeling down underneath one to work out her interview with Delta. Ask around and find out how she got through the cracks................

Wow those are some sour grapes there Scooter.

Latest resources

Back