• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Message from the AWA MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As an outsider looking in I gotta say it doesn't seem "whiney" at all. It pretty much puts it all in a nutshell if you ask me. I think it was very well said and should have been said sooner.

Sorry to the East guys but I have to side with the Westies on this one. I just don't see the East's side of it.

As an outsider looking in I gotta say it doesn't seem "whiney" at all. It pretty much puts it all in a nutshell if you ask me. I think it was very well said and should have been said sooner.

Sorry to the East guys but I have to side with the Westies on this one. I just don't see the East's side of it.

AGREED! For a group of guys that would have been on the street rather soon, AWA swooped in and saved you! Be greatful you still have jobs. Did you not see the Buzzards circling over head waiting to pick you too pieces? As a ALPA member, if my dues are WASTED on this Bull$hit lawsuit, this will start a huge divide within the ALPA ranks...not that there is not that already. Captn Prader...ARE YOU LISTENING?

Versus the whiney eighth-graders that actually filed the lawsuit?

Amen bro! Amen!

Is that the new word to describe someone that says it like it is instead of being PC? Whiney? GMAFB!

Last edited:

Ditto, there is no need to mince words anymore. Call it like it is. The East's position will be DOA.

AGREED! For a group of guys that would have been on the street rather soon, AWA swooped in and saved you! Be greatful you still have jobs. Did you not see the Buzzards circling over head waiting to pick you too pieces?

Be fair, here. Drunkie Dougie has admitted himself that AWA would not have survived as a stand-alone carrier. They needed USAir as much as USAir needed them.

As a ALPA member, if my dues are WASTED on this Bull$hit lawsuit, this will start a huge divide within the ALPA ranks.

I suspect that both MECs are digging into their own budgets to fund the lawsuit and defense. I seriously doubt that ALPA will approve an extra OCF grant as a result of this lawsuit. They'll probably have to get by with their existing budgets.

Wow. Someone should have saved this is the "drafts" folder until they cooled down. It sounds like a whiney eighth-grader wrote it.

Actually, it sounds good (based on my nineth or tenth grade grammer level). This is how leaders need to communicate. No BS and to the point. Not saying that I agree or disagree with the arbitration. But, it sounds fairly accurate without all the politically correct fluff. This guy needs to work for that Big Balls Airline.

Be fair, here. Drunkie Dougie has admitted himself that AWA would not have survived as a stand-alone carrier. They needed USAir as much as USAir needed them.
quote]

We are being fair. and you need to be accurate. Parkers comments were more along the lines of there being a possiblity of being in BK if things didn't get better. And he said consolidation is needed and AWA needed to be included. AAA was weeks away from LIQUIDATION. Take AAA capacity out of the system and AWA would have been able to avoid a BK. AAA and AWA were not anywhere near each other as far as financial condition. AAA had info posted on the ALPA national web boards on how to apply for unemployment in their respective states. And yet these guys claimed that the bottom guy on the list was going to retire off the A-330 at #19 on the list. How did he do that with a straight face. With out the merger you guys had no airline, hence no attrition to claim.

We are supposed to be better off now that we are together. We would have been but now you guys are doing your very best to wreck it.

Be fair, here. Drunkie Dougie has admitted himself that AWA would not have survived as a stand-alone carrier.
That's called spin. He was appeasing his new subjects. There's no financial evidence that AWA was anywhere close to bankruptcy. Nicolau commented on this in his ruling.

737 plt...instead of lalking sh#t you should be legitimately considered with the direction things are headed. Over the next 20 years there is a very good chance Dal could be involved in a merger of its own. Hopefully you won't have to deal with a group of whiners on par with AAA.

Relax Francis.....I'm just having some fun with WD and the girls from AWA!

Why not quit wasting the funds of ALPA members with THIS suit and save it for the TWA pilots....

stlflyguy

Latest resources

Back