• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Message from the AWA MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Experience is a relative term. There are some really crappy 20,000 hour pilots out there. Flying a widebody or a DC-9 doesn't necessary take more skill. Going to Europe is not a major task. I assume you are retired East?

Well if they're still walkin and talkin with 20,000hrs they can't be all that bad...

And as far as the INT thing goes we have a potential situation here where a brand new Captain (AWA) will be relying on his FO (AAA)... (who use to be a Captain) for experienced advice on his first EUROPA TRIP...absolutely absurd circumstance if you ask me...

Well if they're still walkin and talkin with 20,000hrs they can't be all that bad...

And as far as the INT thing goes we have a potential situation here where a brand new Captain (AWA) will be relying on his FO (AAA)... (who use to be a Captain) for experienced advice on his first EUROPA TRIP...absolutely absurd circumstance if you ask me...

I don't think there will be any brand new west upgrades into the 330. Not too many first time upgrades straight to the 330.

It is no different when the 737 Captain goes to the 330 and has to rely on the F/O's.

I don't think there will be any brand new west upgrades into the 330. Not too many first time upgrades straight to the 330.

It is no different when the 737 Captain goes to the 330 and has to rely on the F/O's.

I meant new INT Captains...a NEW (not a Captain before at the company) Captain in the 330 would be Guinness Book stuff wouldn't it?

Yes there is a CL-65 on there. So what? Your constant bashing of other pilots speaks volumes about you. You must be one of the most miserable people on this board. Give it a rest already and if retired, at least try to enjoy it a little.

Shoulda kept the original AWA paint. It's still a better design than the various 'Steve Wolf Originals' or any of the several 'who is the CEO today?' schemes at Delta polluting our airways. :rolleyes: TC

Latest resources

Back