• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So where did this delta is going to interview everyone rumor come from? If someone wants to pm me if they can't say, I just don't see how logistically they can do it. Also, would we get numbers if we pass the interview because otherwise they could just hold us at pinnacle for 5 years while we lose all that seniority

Reasons listed on the previous page. Can you name one reason why anyone would come to the new 9E post-BK?

Yea, I can name one. I'm tooling around the pattern in the 100 degree heat doing touch and goes with a scary student. Making $12-$15 an hour with no pre or post pay. Just hit 1500 hundred hours and have wet ink on my ATP.

Pinnacle calls, what do you think I'm going to do? I may not stay long, but I'll sure as hell show up.

This of course is something you could never understand since you know nothing of being a CFI, do you there JET-U?

You know nothing of flying 135. You know nothing of sitting left seat.

Yet you get on here and claim to know everything about everything.

You really are something. You show up at Pinnacle with 250 hours and a few hours in a sim. You expect an immediate upgrade the second you hit 2500 hours, even though you have almost no "real" aviation experience. The Bloch award knocks you out of this, so now out of spite you spew vitriol all over the internet. The funny part is, you are so arrogant, you really think you can make a couple thousand posts, warn every one away from 9E and sink the ship that screwed you so very badly.

You are really good playing the character "Timmy" on Rules of Engagement though, I'll give you that.

Yea, I can name one. I'm tooling around the pattern in the 100 degree heat doing touch and goes with a scary student. Making $12-$15 an hour with no pre or post pay. Just hit 1500 hundred hours and have wet ink on my ATP.

Pinnacle calls, what do you think I'm going to do? I may not stay long, but I'll sure as hell show up.

This of course is something you could never understand since you know nothing of being a CFI, do you there JET-U?

You know nothing of flying 135. You know nothing of sitting left seat.

You really are something. You show up at Pinnacle with 250 hours and a few hours in a sim. You expect an immediate upgrade the second you hit 2500 hours, even though you have almost no "real" aviation experience. The Bloch award knocks you out of this, so now out of spite you spew vitriol all over the internet. The funny part is, you are so arrogant, you really think you can make a couple thousand posts, warn every one away from 9E and sink the ship that screwed you so very badly.

You are really good playing the character "Timmy" on Rules of Engagement though, I'll give you that.

Actually, I'll have you know he isn't playing a part at all... he's just a little touched. In his head we are all agreeing with him and we are all friends.

Anyway, 135 does suck, I know, but if u can a cherry 91 gig you're golden.

I'm tooling around the pattern in the 100 degree heat doing touch and goes with a scary student. Just hit 1500 hundred hours and have wet ink on my ATP.

You show up at Pinnacle with 250 hours and a few hours in a sim. You expect an immediate upgrade the second you hit 2500 hours, even though you have almost no "real" aviation experience.

I'd rather have the 250-hour guy.

From what I hear and experienced-the MSP FISDO was difficult and made Mesaba do a lot of weird stuff when others did not have to do the same thing. For example-seriously they made us all go to a full days worth of classroom training just to turn the GPS on in the SAabs! 1/2 of the people were using them or playing with them before they disabled the actual device. What a waste. The reason the MSP FISDO was such a bear to work with was they were under a lot of pressure after they had a sitting senator die in a crash by a company who was under their watch. But maybe that pressure is all gone now. And I would suspect that if Delta does not like the MSP FISDO because they are not cooperative-then they will move the operation to ATL

Wasn't there a fairly senior XJ Capt who went FAA about 15 years ago. He turned in to a major thorn in the side for Mesaba. Can't recall his name. Not KM, he is a great guy.

You know nothing of flying 135.
Those above you described will be getting calls from all regionals, because the regionals are having a very hard time finding pilots right now. Eagle and Republic are offering 5 grand to newhires. Why would that CFI guy or a 135 guy just apply to Pinnacle. He'd apply elsewhere too, like Compass, Eagle, XJT/ASA/SkyWest, GoJet, Republic/SA.

You know nothing of sitting left seat.
That's a nice card. Unfortunately, that involves nothing of personal skill, rather, solely when your number is called. So not sitting there doesn't mean much when the entire industry stagnated after Age 65 and the recession, and people like you who wouldn't leave the comfort of your own left seat.

If only, I wish. I'd hit yesterdays lottery and retire.

Whaaaa.... whaaaaa. Call the whambulance for you? You are trying to put the "sink the ship" on me? That's funny. You are pointing the finger at the wrong person. You just sound like a POed guy who can't get hired. With that kind of vitriolic personality, it's no wonder. That's a whole lotta crap coming from a yes voter.

Wasn't there a fairly senior XJ Capt who went FAA about 15 years ago. He turned in to a major thorn in the side for Mesaba. Can't recall his name.

Yes. BUT....

There was plenty of blame to go around on that one. There were a couple of individuals at XJ and a couple of individuals on the MALA cert who could not keep their petty personal problems from clouding any issue that arose. To make matters worse, those 4 individuals were in decision-making positions. You can probably figure it out from that.

Not KM, he is a great guy.

Shhhhhhh. You might ruin his FAA reputation... :beer:

You are pointing the finger at the wrong person. You just sound like a POed guy who can't get hired. With that kind of vitriolic personality, it's no wonder.

Holy moley, for a second I had general lee flashbacks. Good God it's true this place is a sickness. Log off now or we will all turn into general lee.

Latest resources

Back