• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have jumpseat priority on delta flights, and they have priority on us. Should be a big bullet point at recruiting event.
What bullet point would that be? "We're parking 140 airplanes, with near industry bottom RJ wages, but you can now get high jumpseat priority over other DCI carriers!"

Still doesn't sound appealing. You'd be crazy to consider 9E for employment today when other regionals with better futures/more aircraft growth are hiring with bonsues.

What bullet point would that be? "We're parking 140 airplanes, with near industry bottom RJ wages, but you can now get high jumpseat priority over other DCI carriers!"

Still doesn't sound appealing. You'd be crazy to consider 9E for employment today when other regionals with better futures/more aircraft growth are hiring with bonsues.

I'm confident DL will do what it needs to do to get new hires to show up for class. Not sure what but they have all of the power to sweeten the pot enough to make 9E an attractive place.

I'm confident DL will do what it needs to do to get new hires to show up for class. Not sure what but they have all of the power to sweeten the pot enough to make 9E an attractive place.

Like you said, what can they do? It's already a 7 year concessionary contract. So short of a guaranteed job at Delta, what makes 9E attractive to newhires? Losing 140 planes with pay lower than other better regionals doesn't look good for 9E.

Like you said, what can they do? It's already a 7 year concessionary contract. So short of a guaranteed job at Delta, what makes 9E attractive to newhires? Losing 140 planes with pay lower than other better regionals doesn't look good for 9E.

Their pilots got a new contract before the amenable date, they could do the same thing here.

There could be a staple.

There could be signing bonuses.

There could be the promise or a quick upgrade or new bases.

Their pilots got a new contract before the amenable date, they could do the same thing here.

There could be a staple.

There could be signing bonuses.

And monkeys could fly out of Richard Anderson's, well you know what I mean...

There could be a staple. NO

There could be signing bonuses. Union has never and will nerver agree

No new "net" aircraft no "quick upgrades" Great I get a NYC base on 20K a year

Latest resources

Back