• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm, get some new information jericho. We have about 70 or so XJ flows that will be gone in the first year of Delta hiring. But as for that Delta guy who chimed in-just remember the 80/10/10 rule. 80% of the people you meet will be good people, another 10% will be jackholes and the other 10% will be idiots. That rule applies to even Delta people BTW. There is one exception to the rule-when dealing with the military and their leadership-just make that rule 60/20/20. I know this as I have 14 years in the army so I can say I experienced that first hand. If Delta hired off the street or took all flows, the percentage of idiots/tools they would get would be about the same I should think.

Reading comprehension fail xj. 70 Mesaba will flow versus 300 and something compass. Thus, majority of flows are compass, they won't come from pinnacle so reading this pinnacle thread is wrong sample to judge flows. What did you read off my post?

Of the flows, only one of them I know was on the boards and he went to SWA years back.

Well the majority of your flow ups are compass. We don't have a flow anymore. To my knowledge the only flow that was on here was hired at SWA instead. Relax.

Not so much as a fail as I have assumed this entire time that you were a Pinnacle pilot and as there are 70 or so "pinnacle pilots" who were former Mesaba pilots will still flow.... You said "We dont have a flow anymore" So are you a Pinnacle pilot? If you are, then i do not have reading comprehension issues. Take a look at the SL and see that there is going to be some movement at Endeavor Air once Delta starts hiring-small but enough to need pilots even if we park airplanes. The other option pinnacle/Endeavor has is to downgrade to fill FO slots. I sure hope I am gone before that happens

john

Not so much as a fail as I have assumed this entire time that you were a Pinnacle pilot and as there are 70 or so "pinnacle pilots" who were former Mesaba pilots will still flow.... You said "We dont have a flow anymore" So are you a Pinnacle pilot? If you are, then i do not have reading comprehension issues. Take a look at the SL and see that there is going to be some movement at Endeavor Air once Delta starts hiring-small but enough to need pilots even if we park airplanes. The other option pinnacle/Endeavor has is to downgrade to fill FO slots. I sure hope I am gone before that happens

john

Endeavor/Pinnacle, former mesaba. I still have no idea where you are going with this. First things first. The flows to delta will be either pinnacle or compass. Compass will flow over 300 we might flow 70. Since 300 plus pilots is more than 70 pilots, compass will be the majority of the flows. Yes or yes? I'm afraid we're going to have to agree on simple math before I go any further.

The only thing I can see here is you take the sentence "We don't have a flow anymore" to mean we will not flow at all, as in never. That was not the point i was making and i wasnt trying to say no pilots will flow, simply that our list isnt flowing to delta (except the grandfathered). The other poster made it sound like we on thia thread were the problem with flows, my point was that's a stupid reason considering the majority of flows are a completely separate airline and the few that are flowing don't frequent these boards. The only one I could think of who had the flow that did post on here went to swa and he doesn't post on here anymore. There is no reason to judge the flows to be a bad idea because the pilots you sample on a web board don't meet your high standards, firstly wrong sample group and secondly the closest thing to a correct sample left long ago for greener pastures.

Seems like I'm writing a book here.

ROLL CLIMB 151 was the dumbest callout right after takeoff.

Agreed! NAV/HDG mode and approach modes seem like good calls, but most of them just get in the way. "Roll Climb 151" comes about the time the tower says "Turn right heading 360, contact departure."

I do believe we are arguing the same point. I was taking your once sentence meaning that no more would flow.....

I do agree with you about the rest

Latest resources

Back