• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't want to name names on a public forum, so I'll give you a riddle.

First name, D... very common 5 character name that begins and ends with D.

Last name, opposite color of black.

I don't want to name names on a public forum, so I'll give you a riddle.

First name, D... very common 5 character name that begins and ends with D.

Last name, opposite color of black.

You sir, not only named a management person, but don't even know what that person does anymore.

From a pilot standpoint, it's nothing compared the the old position.

FYI- a good bit had changed since you left, especially names/titles.

So he's still there. Nothing really changed then? I can name management (the good ones) who are no longer at 9E because their job was either gone, or had to re-interview and didn't get it back.

So he's still there. Nothing really changed then? I can name management (the good ones) who are no longer at 9E because their job was either gone, or had to re-interview and didn't get it back.

I never said that... If you "knew" what was going on, you would be aware of the fact that many have a job until the end of may or June with the hq move underway. Some will remain and move, others will leave.

Flyer-the old 9E is long gone and that goes the same for the old XJ. Things are a changing and we who are all still stuck here can only hope it will change for the best. It will be hard to remain positive as Delta just got done raping us in our contract (yes, it is my assumption that they were behind what happened to us). We can only hope that there will be some positives here and some FO's will get a chance at an upgrade because of movement. Once Delta starts hiring there will be about 70-100 flows gone and then any Delta takes from the Bridge agreement.

I do see Delta changing our name-it would make sense to try to begin on a new footing. I would also expect them to make the operation run smoother by attempting to put some quality people in and hopefully changing some of the crappy policies the Pinnacle has in place. You can see this by them taking over IT and hopefully they will get their scheduling under control and stop being idiots and misusing crews in a wasteful manner. I guess they are also working on bringing down the fence and one would hope we would have the ability to be able to fly all three aircraft like skywest can-yes, I said three types of aircraft. 200-700-900. If rumors are true- Seems Delta mainline will also be doing engine work down in ATL. We will be Delta in all but name, pay and of course, RESPECT.

Flyer-the old 9E is long gone and that goes the same for the old XJ. Things are a changing and we who are all still stuck here can only hope it will change for the best. It will be hard to remain positive as Delta just got done raping us in our contract (yes, it is my assumption that they were behind what happened to us). We can only hope that there will be some positives here and some FO's will get a chance at an upgrade because of movement. Once Delta starts hiring there will be about 70-100 flows gone and then any Delta takes from the Bridge agreement.

I do see Delta changing our name-it would make sense to try to begin on a new footing. I would also expect them to make the operation run smoother by attempting to put some quality people in and hopefully changing some of the crappy policies the Pinnacle has in place. You can see this by them taking over IT and hopefully they will get their scheduling under control and stop being idiots and misusing crews in a wasteful manner. I guess they are also working on bringing down the fence and one would hope we would have the ability to be able to fly all three aircraft like skywest can-yes, I said three types of aircraft. 200-700-900. If rumors are true- Seems Delta mainline will also be doing engine work down in ATL. We will be Delta in all but name, pay and of course, RESPECT.

Oh, this ought to be good. I can't wait to see how Flyer and not so shyguy shoot holes in your optimisim

Nope, all I can say is best of luck and hope things get better, or that the good guys get out soon to greener pastures.

Latest resources

Back