• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e/xj/9l picketing 12/10 mem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to care about Mesaba, but know, with their arrogant attitude, I'm actually looking forward to the big red stapler from Office Space.

The XJ MEC knows this month is their last chance before the company will exit the process agreement, start transferring planes, and furloughing as the saabs start getting returned.

Status quo for 2 years....did you forget about that one? Yes the Saabs are being parked, but the transfer of aircraft won't be happening anytime soon.

OK... enough! We can rip each other apart and declare no victory or bring up the remaining issues and figure out where the problems lie. You all have the sections in your email.

I used to care about Mesaba, but know, with their arrogant attitude, I'm actually looking forward to the big red stapler from Office Space.

Oh, now if that isn't a childish answer. Try saying and or doing something constructive to help with this mess instead of starting a bashing thread

:laugh:....Good one!!

Keep dream'n. Delusions of grandeur.

You better pray the JCBA happens. If it doesn't, the XJ planes will come to 9E. Just what kind of integration do you think you'll be getting? The merger is between Mesaba and Colgan only. The CRJs transferred to 9E will not be a merger. At best, fragementation policy will apply. But most likely, it will end up in arbitration. Good luck! a 2 for 1 sounds painful, but not nearly as painful as a 3 for 1. Ya'll already set that precedent in a 1997 agreement. Heee hawww! I'll take me crazy Texan side in a corner, and let this play out.

You better pray the JCBA happens. If it doesn't, the XJ planes will come to 9E. Just what kind of integration do you think you'll be getting? The merger is between Mesaba and Colgan only. The CRJs transferred to 9E will not be a merger. At best, fragementation policy will apply. But most likely, it will end up in arbitration. Good luck! a 2 for 1 sounds painful, but not nearly as painful as a 3 for 1. Ya'll already set that precedent in a 1997 agreement. Heee hawww! I'll take me crazy Texan side in a corner, and let this play out.

Thank goodness for the "IGNORE" feature of this board. I think I just found a new candidate. You just don't get it, do you flyer. If you guys want to picket because of the last 6 years, I completely understand that. What you need to understand is that our union does NOT want us to picket because of the last TWO MONTHS. If and when the time comes and they tell us to picket with you guys or even by ourselves we will do that, too. Unlike the 9E guys that I have run across, I actually trust my union reps to do what is best for me and the 9E,9L, and XJ pilot groups as a whole. I bear 9E and 9L guys no ill will, but it is folks like yourself who I pray are in the minority over there that really just make me want to go bang my head against a cement wall.

Maybe this is why Mesaba pilots have a pompous attitude towards Pinnacle pilots?

This is an easy rebuttal.....it's called copy and paste...:laugh:

Good one!!

Keep dream'n. Delusions of grandeur.

Latest resources

Back