• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e/xj/9l picketing 12/10 mem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Plus, in my opinion, it makes it look like the Pinnacle MEC has nothing better to do than post on this board. In my fantasy world, I guess I invisioned the union working tirelessly to get this done. The last thing I would want to do when working tirelessly is talk about it more during my off time.

I do apologize spending my off day on the phone, email, and forums dealing with union work. Maybe I can just do some 200% flying and play golf.

This entire situation is turning into a divisive break in the JCBA process. 9E wants it done, XJ wants it done, 9L wants it done. We can all work together and do it, or tear each other apart. The 9E pilots have been in negotiations for years, but this IS a joint deal and outside of section 6. That is known and understood, unfortunately it's the same games at the table. That is what has us fired up.

This email says volumes about the Mesaba group:

Keep drinkin the kool-aid! You "believed" a JCBA was within reach on Nov 15, and it wasn't. Now you believe a JCBA is within reach by the end of the week, I have news for you: it isn't! If your pilot group has any unity and are on the same page as us, then you would picket alongside us!!! I cannot believe the stance your MEC has taken. You should be ashamed of this action, this email!
Stop beating the dead horse with the picketing. If our MEC thinks it's in the best interest for Mesaba Pilots to refrain from picketing, then I'll take the advice. I'll agree that setting these unreachable deadlines for a TA is getting old. But, this is how the process works unfortunately and we'll just have to continue being patient. Don't forget it's not about you anymore...it's about us and all three pilot groups involved now.

We have been patient for 6 years, and nothing has changed!!! Management is up to no good and unfortunately only the 9E pilots see this...I believe in the near future, 9L and XJ will see the light...

be patient?!? Umm, it seems they have been. How long have they been working to get a contract? wow.
Everyone knows how long it has taken the 9E pilots.....but this merger of the 3 pilot groups is a different ballgame and the timeline for a contract cannot be viewed from the beginning of 9E pilots original negotiation. This should not be hard to understand. I understand how fed up 9E pilots are with management, but this will not happen overnight. I say stop with the stupid unreasonable deadlines and get it done with. When it's done, show the TA to the pilots to vote on.

We have been patient for 6 years, and nothing has changed!!! Management is up to no good and unfortunately only the 9E pilots see this...I believe in the near future, 9L and XJ will see the light...

Unfortunately, it going to be the light from the bus mgt is throwing them under. Not the 9E pilots as they seem to think.

This email says volumes about the Mesaba group:

Keep drinkin the kool-aid! You "believed" a JCBA was within reach on Nov 15, and it wasn't. Now you believe a JCBA is within reach by the end of the week, I have news for you: it isn't! If your pilot group has any unity and are on the same page as us, then you would picket alongside us!!! I cannot believe the stance your MEC has taken. You should be ashamed of this action, this email!

Why start another thread about this. It's all over two other threads and one on another forum. What's the point, other than to try to stir up the hornets nest a little more. Remember, these are not section 6 negotiations right now. The clock started over, and it's only been 60 days or so. You would do well to put the previous 5 years of negotiations behind you and give this a little time. I know your frustrated, heck I would be too, but try not to let that cloud your judgement.

In order to guard the hen house, some of the chickens have decided to stand with the fox instead of the other hens.

Latest resources

Back