• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e/xj/9l picketing 12/10 mem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You and your little stapler are liv'n in the Land Of Oz............it's fun to live in fairy tale land with the scarecrow and the tin man.

Seven, Are you blind? Can you not see that you are playing into his hands? he is obviously just trying to get a rise out of you, and he is succeeding. haha

Wouldn't it be funny if Corp changed their minds and transferred all the jets to the XJ certificate? Nothing stops them from doing it. Then how do your comments look?

You might think its funny, but highly unlikely. There is a better chance of XJ F/Os get stapled to the bottom. Pinnacle wants to keep props separate from jets. They also want to get rid of the Colgan name after the Buffalo crash. Its much easier to bring the jets over the pinnacle, and merge colgan with Mesaba than it is to do musical planes with all three companies.

It was much more of a response to talk of unfair integration. Corp bought XJ, not Pinnacle Airlines. It would be just as easy to move planes from 9E to XJ as anything else, and reversing the roles here. That is what we need to correct with the JCBA/SLI.

Why isnt there a thread where Trans states pilots and Compass pilots are measuring their units? Pinnacle Airlines is not Pinnacle holdings. Mesaba Pinnacle and Colgan are all equals in this deal, so get off your high horse!

I'm not saying WG was perfect, but upon reflection he was better at getting things done...in my opinion.

The biggest issues with SE are big ones. Like..

1- Giving the first negotiating team zero additional input from polling.
2- The whole W2 debacle is squarely his issue.
3- Providing zero unity within his own ranks. Talk about a split group.
4- Communication that has been deplorible, causing number 3.

I think he is a smart guy that might be able to turn it around, but he has really dug himself in a whole with his pilot group. There's a growing group that don't believe in him, and by default, don't trust ALPA anymore. This is all his own doing.

Where are you getting your information? Were you present for these issues to have first-hand knowledge, or are you going on rumor? It isn't fair to throw SE under the bus. Any mistakes need to be owned by the entire governing body, not just one guy.

CaptMurf,

I am not implying that there will be a staple job at Pinnacle. I think people who are expecting that in for a big disappointment. But as highly unlikely as that is, the chances of jets moving to Mesaba are even less.

Why isnt there a thread where Trans states pilots and Compass pilots are measuring their units? Pinnacle Airlines is not Pinnacle holdings. Mesaba Pinnacle and Colgan are all equals in this deal, so get off your high horse!

Not sure who this was directed at,but I'll answer. Because TSA doesnt plan on merging Compass in with their pilot group. Or at least I have yet to hear anything about that.

Agreed. On both statements. I wish everyone understood and believed these facts. That was all the comment was meant to imply, nothing more.

Peace

Latest resources

Back