• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E Wins Race to Bottom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your hatred for me is your own self-loathing redirected outward.. I'm sorry. I wish your sketchy company didn't exist either. Mesa, GoJet, now you... Whatever. Vote yes. At least you have a job right?

Oh and a Ph.D. in psychology too? I am honored to be in your presence. Tell me more, please! This is starting to get fun.

Your hatred for me is your own self-loathing redirected outward.. I'm sorry. I wish your sketchy company didn't exist either. Mesa, GoJet, now you... Whatever. Vote yes. At least you have a job right?

With talk like that I'm not so sure Santa's gonna bring you a present.
I looked back at some of your posts history, man you have an anger problem. Did you pick up that line (self-loathing redirected outward) from one of your sessions?

Last edited:
With talk like that I'm not so sure Santa's gonna bring you a present.
I looked back at some of your posts history, man you have an anger problem. Did you pick up that line (self-loathing redirected outward) from one of your sessions?

Nope. I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow that Stuart Scott's lazy eye sleeps on.... dawg

Pinnancle does it cheaper

You two might want to reconsider mocking those with mental health problems these days, just sayin'....:)uzi::uzi::uzi::eek:)

Merry Christmas to all pilots out there! May your Christmas bonus checks be huge and your skies ahead clear while you fly today!

Each individual airline's negotiations are scarcely affected by rates at other airlines.

The "raising and lowering the bar" argument is a specious one at best.

Those who think otherwise do not understand market pricing nor economics in general. The "raise the bar" argument is attractive because it is simple and sounds plausible to those who do not understand how markets work.

You ignore the fact that this isn't a simple wage market. This is a market modified by collective bargaining under the RLA. And where the NMB is concerned, what other carriers make is a very big deal. The same is true for bankruptcy judges when 1113(c) motions are made.

Why compare 18yr pay? Whats the % of pilots who stay at regional for 18 yrs? Maybe 12 years, more likely. Is everyone getting paid so much more than 9E?
It doesnt look like much of a difference.

Why compare 18yr pay? Whats the % of pilots who stay at regional for 18 yrs? Maybe 12 years, more likely. Is everyone getting paid so much more than 9E?
It doesnt look like much of a difference.

Where have you been for the last decade or two? This isn't 1990 anymore. And the answer is, yes.

Latest resources

Back