Mesa
CA 12 year $85.00 at 18 years $99.00 Better by $7.24

Compass
CA 12 year $89.00 at 18 years $104.00 Better by $12.24

Eagle
CA 12 year $92.00 at 18 years $105.00 Better by $13.24

Horizon
Q400 CA 12 year $95.00 at 18 years $105.00 Better by 13.24

Make sure you remember these wage scales and what 9E will do to the scale where you work when they come looking for a jumpseat.

The new bottom is Pinnacle.

Delta was trying desperately to get Comair to agree to this level of wage reduction before they shut them down (wouldn't have changed their course). Comair pilots held the line until the end. That will be remembered.

Delta was trying desperately to get Comair to agree to this level of wage reduction before they shut them down (wouldn't have changed their course). Comair pilots held the line until the end. That will be remembered.

DO you still send the out of work Comair pilot's money every month? Or did you just fly their airplanes with a smile on your face?

DO you still send the out of work Comair pilot's money every month? Or did you just fly their airplanes with a smile on your face?

I haven't touched an ex Comair plane since I fly the clapped-out 200s. Why would you assume that about me? Do you really think all of us over here are gloating at these situations? Not one guy or gal I've flown with thinks Comair going under was a good thing.

Back when I started it was us and Comair. I'd gladly take those guys on at DOH. Those who cave? Not so much. Call me biased. If you're looking for the real villains, look at Delta management.

Last edited:
From pubic Infomation:

Wages:

9E
CRJ900 Ca 12 year $87.31 at 18 years $91.76

Trans State
CA 12 year $83.00 at 18 years $97.00 Better by $5.24

Mesa
CA 12 year $85.00 at 18 years $99.00 Better by $7.24

Compass
CA 12 year $89.00 at 18 years $104.00 Better by $12.24

Eagle
CA 12 year $92.00 at 18 years $105.00 Better by $13.24

Horizon
Q400 CA 12 year $95.00 at 18 years $105.00 Better by 13.24

Make sure you remember these wage scales and what 9E will do to the scale where you work when they come looking for a jumpseat.

The new bottom is Pinnacle.

I no longer work at PCL but... I see no way out of this for PCL pilots. Its a lose lose situation. I'm glad I do not have to make this decision. It's easy to come on a board and make these statements. I wonder if you would "hold the line" if it meant sacrificing things for a infant/toddler & wife of your own? I know in my decisions my family will far outweigh what you think is best. I hope you and others will never be faced with that decision. Good luck to all.

I hope you and others will never be faced with that decision. Good luck to all.

That is precisely why we want 9E to hold the line. Because everyone else will be in this situation if this amount of concessions are taken. When we at ASA make $16 more an hour than our competitors, how are we supposed to keep the flying we have? Thus, pilots making a fair wage at $95,000+ a year lose their jobs while guys making around $50,000 a year get the flying. How is this advancing the profession that most of us have worked so hard to get.

But whatever. Each pilot has to do what is best for themselves and I understand that. Best of luck to all.

Latest resources

Back