• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh so professional! I'm sure the RAH pilot group is so pleased to have you represent them here in such a negative manner! What a shame!

She is not representing anything, probably not even at RAH. If he/she was downgraded during the furloughs they may not even get back to the same left seat they got thrown out of.

Yeah like shove it up your mom's vaginal canal. Don't hate on RAH. No one here is management you guys get mad at another pilot for making a ********************ing living. I gotta work to pay for the lube I use to play with your mom.

Classy...have the nerve to say that to my face? I doubt it cause you'd be*****************(deleted so I don't get banned...or arrested. This idiot's not worth it)! *****************************(more self policing)...sissy. (Keep in mind I was a linebacker in college and PLAYED for a very good program...:angryfire...hence #42)Done with the rant. Now...

Read my other posts about guys getting furloughed who are hurting. You take joy from it, re-read your initial post and look how arrogant it sounds. I couldn't care less about RAH. Have you ever been furloughed, I have.

Last edited:
Yeah like shove it up your mom's vaginal canal. Don't hate on RAH. No one here is management you guys get mad at another pilot for making a ********************ing living. I gotta work to pay for the lube I use to play with your mom.

And we wonder why airline pilot's don't get treated as professionally as we used to...

I am sure that this hosebag does not represent the bulk of RAH pilots. I would encourge the RAH pilot group to...Ah, police thier own, as it were.

Perhaps a blanket party would be in order for this "pilot?"

And we wonder why airline pilot's don't get treated as professionally as we used to...

I am sure that this hosebag does not represent the bulk of RAH pilots. I would encourge the RAH pilot group to...Ah, police thier own, as it were.

Perhaps a blanket party would be in order for this "pilot?"
So far, there's no evidence that person works here. There are a lot of good people that work here, I promise.

As they say, you've got your 5% at every company.

I don't understand how people on the internet can't ignore what some nameless/faceless person wrote but ignoring it is the best way to make it go away. Sit back, read it, laugh at it, and move on.

So far, there's no evidence that person works here. There are a lot of good people that work here, I promise.

As they say, you've got your 5% at every company.

I don't understand how people on the internet can't ignore what some nameless/faceless person wrote but ignoring it is the best way to make it go away. Sit back, read it, laugh at it, and move on.

Most things can be ignored, but when it's that vile it deserves harsh responses. He can act tough behind a computer but his fake toughness ain't gonna work in real life!

Most things can be ignored, but when it's that vile it deserves harsh responses. He can act tough behind a computer but his fake toughness ain't gonna work in real life!

Agreed.

There is a limit to what you should ignore. That post went way over that line.

Maybe he doesn't work for RAH, I will grant you that. But I still encourage every professional to do what they can to correct that 5% that makes us all look bad.

I had the wrong quote

Don't worry Prop knows this already. Hell he probably know half of the RAH pilot group from when we were at PDT. LowlyProp I remember you saying these exact words to me when I was at PDT back in the day.

Last edited:
...Don't hate on RAH. ...

The crap you post is a lot of the reason they are. If that is your goal, "ur doin it rite." From looking at some of your previous posts, you are either an actual RAH guy or you have done your research prior to posting your flames.

If you are RAH, kindly reign yourself in and stop associating the rest of us with your immaturity.

If you are not, it is rather pathetic that you would put so much energy into creating credible flames. You should find yourself a hobby that is not so filled with hate and vitriol. In the end your own hatred will consume you.

To the group at large. If, in fact he is a RAH guy, he does not speak for the RAH group

Comment-I don't take anything on FI seriously. BUT.

Dear UR Dad,

For the sake of all. Please shut up.

Signed,

1 of 2,111.

Agreed.

There is a limit to what you should ignore. That post went way over that line.

Maybe he doesn't work for RAH, I will grant you that. But I still encourage every professional to do what they can to correct that 5% that makes us all look bad.

Yeah, every airline has their idiots. I've run across a lot of very nice RAH pilots. I know this guy is the exception to the rule! He could learn some humility and manners(I'd love to be the one to "teach" him).

Latest resources

Back